Lowest prices for your stay
US$235
Booking.comUS$235
eDreamsUS$235
ZenHotels.comUS$253
1,470 results
All reviews double tree library bar warm cookie on arrival spa facilities afternoon tea lovely hotel steam room q park beautiful room original features city centre my mum fantastic stay reception staff car park one night stay cavern club
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Amazing service and friendly staff. Good value for money for what you get. Staff very helpful and friend. Room clean and tidy, smelled fresh and all basic needs provided for. Definitely visit here again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Fab staff and fab spa facilities. I moved to this hotel after a bad experience at the Adelphi. I was welcomed so much I felt right at home. The shower is AMAZING!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Honest review... So this hotel is very nice to look at, the beds are comfy, the bathroom is lovely, large tv, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities in the room. Only used the hotel bar for 2 drinks (I recommend the Collins cocktail) which were very nice. They were £8 each which is good if you are from London like me, however go to any bar in town and you can find better and cheaper (2 for £5 for instance).

However, on our way to our hotel we thought we had better ring them as we were going to get there just before mid night. When we called we were advised our booking had been cancelled and we would not receive our money back as it was cancelled to late. As you can imagine we were very confused and angry, so asked to speak to a manager and they assured us it was fine the booking was still there, they had just pre-maturely checked us in. Ok fine. Upon check in we were advised we had to pay a £50 deposit which was ok... Then they advised £50 per night. 4 nights = £200. If I didn't take spare money with me then I would have not had enough money for our trip, this was not specified anywhere and I only found 1 other review with this in.

Other than that it was fine. The breakfast is £10 for a buffet if it wasn't already included in your booking. And you have to pay £15 to use the spa, even if you are a guest.....

Will probably stay somewhere else next time. Location was great though.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Excellent hotel, Good location, friendly staff. Didn't get to go into the Library lounge as it seemed to be closed every time we popped along there which was a shame. The Car park a little hard to find even with postcode as it looks closed- has mesh shutters that open as you approach :-) However once you find it it is near by.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Stayed for a family wedding, nothing was to much trouble. The food was excellent as was the table service. The room for the service is beautiful ornate and steeped in history. The whole day and evening was wonderful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family