4,119 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge city centre dockside view stunning hotel coffee machine spa facilities taxi ride the wow factor converted warehouse afternoon tea rain shower walk in shower luxury hotel
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

What could of been excellent turned into average. What came with a plus side also came with a minus.
The hotel itself was beautiful but I feel didn't flow correctly. The main bar was waiter service which is a lovely touch but the service was also slow in the 1st approach then slower to deliver the drinks. Even at 9.30 the live band still wasn't playing. We went out after that, so can't comment after that time.
In the evening the restaurant food was beautiful, very well presented but the cutlery was dirty, with dried food stuck on. At breakfast this was the same.
The room was very large but the downside was the huge bed that was made up with 2 mattresses zipped together which is how all the beds are but one was higher than the other. So you could feel where the other one started. The wallpaper was peeling and there was no light above or near the big mirror to do your hair. Which every woman needs. The bathroom was big and had a gorgeous deep bath and fabulous shower . The downside was the shower would start to drip and you had to turn on then off for it to stop only for it to do it a few hours later. Which then woke me up. The hotel staff were very lovely and approachable and took it all on board. Take the minuses out and it would of been excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BrianConnorGM, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear ca05iy16

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us.

Thank you also for your constructive comments, I fully take these on board, and have escalated your comments to the teams responsible in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I have literally just returned from my stay at the Titanic hotel. I took my sister as a treat and booked the girls day spa package and a superior dock side room. From the moment we pulled up outside we were blown away, greeted by the most lovely welcoming staff who were so helpful. Our room wasn't ready but the lady on reception called house keeping to see if there were any other superior dockside rooms available and we were lucky to get one straight away. Staff here are excellent and literally do anything to help. Our spa package was lovely literally couldn't fault it, hot and cold drinks available at all times and our treatments were so relaxing. Our room was huge, we couldn't believe how big it was. Large comfy bed and the bathroom was amazing. Deep bath tube and waterfall shower were great. Breakfast was amazing plenty of choice and everything we tried was delicious. We can't wait to return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear AmeliaH2491

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my thanks for your comments.

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay here, the rooms are really nice and large. The corridors outside the room are dark but it didn't bother me. The food and drinks service in the hotel were great. It's not directly in the city centre but it's not far from it and is a good option if you don't want to have to deal with paying to park

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear RSO_1993

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Great for car parking - free and private
Gorgeous theme throughout
Fantastic customer service in all areas
THE BIGGEST hotel room I’ve ever stayed in (dock view) including a comfy bed and wonderful bathroom (walk in shower, separate bath tub, his and hers sinks)
Clean and hygienic throughout
Great value for money - about £65 each for room, wine and breakfast in the morning. Great value for money in the restaurant.
The breakfast in the morning had so much choice and you could tell everything was cooked fresh.

The spa
I’m writing this comparing to my favourite spa; Ribby Hall.

Titanic spa looked gorgeous on the website. The receptionists were lovely and it’s really nice that you have a robe and towel waiting for you. The underground image is very relaxing and it’s lovely having the candles in lanterns and the relaxation chairs, however there was a few factors which let it down, which with some TLC this spa could be amazing.

The pool wasn’t warm
The steam room smelt of bleach instead of aromatherapy oils/essence so I didn’t feel relaxed or sit in for long.
The floors in the changing room and pool side were very dirty and I even saw a ball of dust the size of a tennis ball in the female changing rooms
The toilet floor was flooded, so when I went to the toilet (bare foot) it was very difficult to step around the wet (cringing)
There was no music or atmosphere
Once inside the spa there was no one to ask for help without heading back to reception
The taps for the foot spa were falling off and did not produce warm water
The monsoon showers did not produce warm water and pooling/flooding at the bottom

I don’t like to complain and my reason for writing this is because I think this spa could be amazing with a bit of TLC. It would then match up to the standards of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cook932014

Dear cook932014

Thank you also for your constructive comments in relation to Maya Blue Wellness which operates separately from the hotel however I have escalated your comments to the management team responsible in order that they can react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, both them and us are always grateful to know where we can improve.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I was blown away by this hotel....
The rooms were amazing, interiors were second to none
Clean and so spacious
Can't speak highly enough of it
Warm, friendly staff who go out of their way to help
Definitely going again