1,601 results
All reviews insurance building insurance company beautiful building great hotel sliding door cavern club original features matthew street city centre the ground floor cavern quarter hotel bar excellent location twin room saturday night lovely room comfy bed
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

A last minute booking, after a night out on Sunday, led us to Aloft. The lady at the front desk was very welcoming. She chatted to us for at least 30 minutes and was very happy and pleasant. Even at 6am she was happy to help answer our many questions. The room was very spacious and comfortable. I would highly recommend a visit here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John J, Manager at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Your kind comments on the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff are much appreciated, and I have shared your review with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasure to stay in. It is extremely central, just a 5 minute walk down the road from Liverpool One. We stayed here for 3 nights and didn't have to get a single taxi. The room itself was fantastic. It was spotlessly clean and very spacious. It had everything you might need for an enjoyable stay, including a small fridge. The beds were so comfortable, without a doubt the nicest hotel bed I have ever slept in. The only negative about the room was the bathroom door. It's a wooden sliding door that comes out about 2cm away from the door cavity in the wall, meaning that you can see in / out from either side. This doesn't allow for a lot of privacy. Other that that, I cannot fault this hotel. The staff were so lovely and helpful, the woman who checked us in even gave us complimentary drinks as we were celebrating our 30th birthdays. I would love to stay here again with any further trip I take to Liverpool.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank for sharing your kind feedback with us. The team and I are delighted to have made a lasting memory for you and we hope to welcome you back to Aloft Liverpool soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I had a business meeting in Liverpool and stayed at the aloft for 3 nights. The location is very central and close to the docks and Liverpool 1. The rooms were very clean and big as well. The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. I will def. stay at the Aloft again when I will be in town again. The prices are very competitive andyou have a lot of restaurant options nearby.

Trip type: Travelled on business
John J, Manager at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Reviewed May 31, 2017

My wife and daughters stayed at the Aloft in Liverpool and could not say enough positives about the customer service they received from all members of staff they interacted with. The team on reception were efficient and dealt with a few minor issues encountered within one of the guest rooms, also when my wife enquired about wine glasses and ice reception organised for those items to be delivered to the room . When returning back to the hotel after an evening out the night team in reception and at the hotel bar were all attentive and were made guests feel "special" . I have stayed in many branded hotels within the SPG group and customer service is always a key feature of the SPG brand. The team at the Alof in Liverpool clearly portray that value.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aloft_Liverpool, Manager at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Had high expectations for this hotel, with good location and pictures of exterior. Room prices would suggest a quality establishment. However, despite paying a high price per night, rooms quite basic, with basic amenities. Didn't feel good value and disappointed with overall stay unfortunately

Room tip: Despite the Grand Exterior, Rooms fairly basic and ordinary, overpriced for what it is
Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate all feedback provided by our guests as it allows us to monitor and improve the areas we may currently be falling short in. We apologise for any disappointment caused.