“Family outing - reasonable meal”
Review of Chy Liverpool

Chy Liverpool
Ranked #126 of 1,936 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Chinese cuisine served in modern clean surroundings.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited as a family and thought Chy was pretty good - food nice if unremarkable, service and decor good, and a very good value early bird menu. Not out of this world but a good value, good quality meal.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I visited here last weekend with my family. I have to say the food was succulent and mouth watering. The value for food is incredible, the food itself and taste is so prestige, and the prices compared to this are excellent. I am giving it 4 star and not 5 because our dishes came out at different times and quite a significant difference between them. But overall fabulous!

1  Thank Anastasiadempsey
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food friendly staffs kind owner and warm place to stay and chill with friends
Will back soon and I recommend this cozy place

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me so decided to try it after an afternoon shopping. First impressions nice clean and tables set. Very warm welcome and attentive staff.
We all ordered the 3 course lunch time menu. Have to say the food was very nice and we all enjoyed it.
I have given 4 stars because I had the spring rolls and the dip which accompanied it was a little dare I say vinegar taste as if it had been diluted not the usual thick sweet/sour sauce you would expect and I had a little wait for boiled rice after others had received fried rice.
I would return and others also said they would return and recommend.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The first thing you will notice when you walk into this quite lovely restaurant is that there are no Chinese people in sight.

The food is pretty good though. Service was prompt and efficient although the waiter did serve me my crispy shredded chilli chicken describing it as sweet & sour. When I objected it took 4 members of staff to confirm it was in fact what I ordered - but here’s a suggestion - get a Chinese person out here to make sure.

Anyway they do a good set menu and I would definitely eat there again but it is very much a rather un-Chinese Chinese.