“I'm struggling here”

Girl in Kitchen
Ranked #7,681 of 27,062 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Healthy handmade food ,veggie,vegan, is our pride alongside serving the highest quality specialty coffee and wide selection of finest wine. All made by our girls chef.
Reviewed July 11, 2017

...everyone else has taken the super and fantastic comments -

Simply put, the coffee really is exceptional, the staff are an absolute delight - they are pleased to serve you.

It is a touch expensive but having paid £ 7 for two coffee's and delightful cannoli I really cannot complain and will most likely be back tomorrow, the food looks superb - and you can now have a glass of wine with your pasta.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Nodlam

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I am a frequent client of this place. The coffee is great, with lots of options for every taste. More than this, the ambient is pretty amazing and this is due to very nice people working there, always friendly and smiling and some nice vibrant music. I would definitely recommend trying out this coffee shop, if you are a coffee lover.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting regularly for a coffee made with oat milk. Totally delicious! Super friendly staff and lovely cakes too.

Fairly noisy due to being a small place by the road, but that's absolutely fine. Would recommend as a place for a mid day break from the office.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Have started to frequent this place following a colleague's recommendation and I usually get a coffee or two several times a week and have recently sampled the hot food at lunch - you must try the lasagne with chorizo!
On every single occasion the coffee is well prepared and the staff are so attentive and make sure I am happy. I love calling in to be greeted by smiling faces, good music and great tasting coffee. I do appreciate the personalised preparation of my coffee. I think I'll move my office in here! I have held the occasional meeting here which always goes down well with my guest.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2017

This Sicilian coffee house has beautiful coffee made with care and attention. The people that run the place are very welcoming and instantly make you feel like you want to stay and spend time there: a very welcoming environment.

Get a break from the coldness of the City of London with some genuine Italian warmth and verve. I go here every day.

Date of visit: March 2017