“Great food peradise ”
Review of Liman Restaurant

Liman Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 27,206 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Description: Dear Guests Our restaurant have a ventilation problem and therefore will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding. Happy New Year. Liman Family
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Good food at affordable cheap price !! Drawbacks .. very small congested place that smell of kitchen keeps your nose awake staff busy fighting with each other .

Good Food best.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Lydia G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,192)

Reviewed September 22, 2018

We eat here every time we come to London and it never disappoints. I actually have a hard time choosing another restaurant in London because the food at Liman is so flavorful! The tabbouleh and stuffed grape leaves are some of the best I've had and the mussaka was excellent. It is very authentic and reminds me of eating home-cooked meals at my Syrian friends' home. Their desserts are equally fantastic. I had the kunefe and it was superb! The owner is one of the nicest people you will meet and the staff is also very kind. Overall, this is my favorite place to eat in London and I will continue to return during each visit. Liman is a small hidden gem so be sure to make a reservation. It is definitely worth it!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank BrookeM1659
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

this is a family run very casual and friendly restaurant which offers a good variety of decent Turkish cuisine, mezes are ok but grills are really delicious

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank johnkenn2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I am reluctant to tell anyone about this great place, as it's quite small, and always busy, and I'm worried that I might not be able to get a table again. But the food is wonderful, the staff are cheerful and helpful, and we always have a great meal here. I'm lucky enough to live nearby, and visit frequently!

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank rosylaurie
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Caution: if you suggest this place to eat you'll probably be expected to choose somewhere every time - it was that good!

Went here for a first date in April and it was amazing.

The food was delicious - I would be happy choosing anything on the menu it was that good. Good wine too.

The atmosphere was cosy.

The staff were great. I wanted to pay the whole amount and the waiter helped me do this subtly and even had a joke about it with us afterwards, really nice guy.

My only suggestion for improvement would be that it was quite humid in there but it wouldn't put me off going again at all...which I plan to do soon hopefully.

Management: you asked if you could take a photo of us for your website and we let you, but we couldn't find these anywhere? 12 April 2018 in the evening.

Date of visit: August 2018