“Lovely Experience ”

R & H cafe gallery
Ranked #24 of 25,042 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed every single moment of the time I spent in this cafe. Very welcoming and friendly environment. It was my wife's birthday and we had a very delicious cake and a superb tea. It was so refreshing after a busy day. We will definitely visit this place whenever we go to London.

1  Thank Iman V

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Everything tastes like home cooking! the atmosphere is warm and welcoming! Beautiful decoration and stunning selection in the gallery will amazed you!

My favorite part is dessert... amazing homemade Iranian cakes and sweets!

100% recommended! especially anyone whom is missing home! you feel like home there!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We went for brunch, each of us chose an omelette - both were delicious!!! Different flavours, really tasty.

The decor is quite kooky - lots of homemade delights to choose from, we tried baklava and some of the other smaller cakes

Great service, lovely decor, great flavoured food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We visited R & H closed to lunchtime for a cup of coffee and some pastry. The place was cozy with several tables that fit 2 - 4 pax each table. We have a little 1 with us and the owner is kind to adjust the setting to accommodate her. We ordered 1 cappuccino, 2 cakes (dates&walnut and carrot). The cakes are marvelous. They are moist and the key ingredient flavours are distinct. I personally prefer the dates and walnut cake, I even asked for a second serving. Dates are known to be very sweet; however, R & H get it just right. Balance in sweetness and the nuttiness from the walnut make it a winner. The chef in the cafe also brings us a small serving of koko sabzi, a Persian omelette. The ingredients taste fresh, the flavours are balanced, and well mixed Persian/middle eastern spices make it a brilliant breakfast egg dish.
For the caffeine fix, I personally love the cappuccino here. I am not a coffee connoisseur or expert but the coffee does have a complex aroma, together with the sweetness from the milk, it is a good cup of coffee. (I even come back for a piccolo on the 2nd day)
Overall, R & H is a great place for either a caffeine fix and cakes or to get a taste of Persian flavour. If there is a thing for improvement, I wish they can have a bigger place, it gets crowded very fast.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Food was of an excellent standard, well cooked and left a rather light feeling. We also had a bowl of fresh fruit which really worked and a very nice cookie

1  Thank bewermark