US$149
Hotels.com
US$274
US$194
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$366
US$106
US$93
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$639
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
2,505 results
All reviewssouthwark underground stationgreat locationgreat view of the shardsouth bankjubilee linefamily roomtravel lodgeborough markettrain linesuper roomglobe theatrelondon eyeair conminute walkbudget hoteltesco expressreception staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Typical budget chain hotel. Clean modern interior. Comfortable bed. Curtains that shut out the light properly. Friendlier than normal service which was nice. Breakfast was the usual pre-prepared reheated stuff and if I hadn't been on business I would have eaten elsewhere. There's a huge choice of food and drink places and a couple of supermarkets around the corner. Well located for Tate Modern and South Bank.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a new superoom at this hotel. I liked it, it did seem better than the average room. The little things like the dimming lights, side bed plugs (woohoo!), powerful hairdryer and the coffee machine were great extras.
The staff were friendly and reception staff very welcoming.
It’s well positioned, near transport links and plenty of food/drink places.
There were a few niggles, the predominant one was that the air conditioning woke me and sounded like I was in done form of washing machine/jacuzzi. I did inform them at check out so hopefully this has been looked at.
There were large groups staying at the hotel who were noisy and could be heard from within rooms and coming back from their nights out. One particularly large group dominated the restaurant/bar area early evening. So much so I couldn’t get to the bar to order food until the member of staff asked them to move. They were quite intimidating in their number.
There were families in the restaurant and the large group were using a lot of loud inappropriate language. Their booking was obviously beyond the control of the hotel and I felt sorry for the staff having to deal with them.
All in all, I would go back but hopefully the stag parties won’t!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Good place, central position, good standard for room size and cleanliness. It was incredibly busy on Easter Monday and we had to share a table for breakfast. I think the breakfast room is small compared with the number of rooms, but we were there in a very busy time and food was available and immediately replaced when finished. All in all a good experience for a weekend break.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had two rooms and they were excellent - clean and really comfy bed. We had breakfast and everything was hot and quick service (I would have liked to have fried eggs available on the buffet)

We also have dinner there one night and the food was tasty and good menu selection.

I would stay there again

PS it’s really close from the tube station - less than 2 minutes on food

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018

You know what to expect every time. Very clean and tidy. A few small details to improve eg: I cannot understand why a pangal is missing in the bathroom, perhaps some differentiation in the breakfast could enhance the experience.
Congrats to the whole team of London Southwark! Special thanks to Doris in the front office who is absolutely a wonderful lady and super helpful and also Patricia in the breakfast who always makes my day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business