Review Highlights
Amazing weekend date!

I went for a date just before Christmas and was pleasantly surprised when I was led downstairs to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
AmyWright87
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
via mobile
So much fun

We went to celebrate a friend's birthday and had the best time! such a laugh and drinks are really... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
geodaisydav

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$26.29
from US$18.50
from US$109.09
from US$88.72
More Info
All reviews crazy golf great fun hole courses mini golf course pizza pilgrims christmas party fun activity work colleagues friends birthday bar staff team building member of staff time slot great afternoon windmill lighthouse caddies
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Made a mistake with the booking and managed to double book (my fault) and was promised a refund after 5/6 days. Has now been 12 days and the refund still hasn't appeared and there is now a total lack of response on my emails. Only reason it was double booked in the 1st place was because a member of staff informed me that the only way to cancel the initial booking was to book again.

Hold my hands up to the booking mistake but starting to seem that swingers has no intention on paying me back the money owed.

If i could give less than terrible then at this stage i would. Its a shame as i don't think i have a positive thing to say about the place with the way they treat their customers

1  Thank tugnut1974
Gemma K, Manager at Swingers - City, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi tugnut1974,

I'm so sorry to hear this! We will of course process a refund for a double booking and I'm really shocked to read this hasn't yet happened for you.

Please could you get in touch with me directly and I can look in to this straight away to find out what's happened and make sure this is sorted for you ASAP.

My email address is GK@SwingersLDN.com

Many thanks,

Gemma

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a really fun evening, highly recommend. The staff were super friendly, we were well looked after by Seb and Ben! Definitely coming back!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Angelika E
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to Swingers, near Liverpool Street with 2 friends this evening. Had such a fun evening. Great venue, upbeat atmosphere and really good service. Special mention to those that looked after us, Seb, Ben and Helena. Polite, conversational and extremely helpful. Really made the night all the more worthwhile.

Will certainly be back again, perfect evening out.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and helpful my friend was given a shot for getting a hole in one! 10/10 for service. Thank you to the staff member who let us know that it’s cheaper to drink on the course than at the bar. Only £7 for a cocktail on the course. This kind of service is what would make me come back, putting customers first ahead of company profits.
The whole venue is very smart with a premium design. The golf was fun but more mini golf than crazy golf. It felt a little uninspiring, it would be great if it were crazier more akin to Junkyard golf. That’s my only criticism. We didn’t try the food but it looked very good.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I booked swingers with my boyfriend after being recommended this place by a few friends and had a great time! Drinks were at a pretty good price (especially for London and going to bars where cocktails were £17!) and was great service waiting to go on the golf course, even got a free shot each whilst we waited as an apology for running slightly late as there were a few large groups on the course before us! Thought it was a great touch having someone come and take drinks orders whilst your on the course!! Would highly recommend and would definitely come back!