“SWINGERS - HOLE IN ONE !”

Swingers - The Crazy Golf Club
Ranked #40 of 408 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Comprising two 9-hole crazy golf courses with three incredible street food vendors, five cocktail drenched bars and a two storey clubhouse, Swingers is the ultimate destination for a spot of competitive socialising. Housed in an 18000 sq ft basement in the shadow of the Gherkin, in the heart of the City, Swingers recreates a quintessential 1920s English country golf club. It has two quirky and challenging crazy golf courses - the Lighthouse Course and the Windmill Course. Guests are welcome to visit Swingers for street food, drinks and a non-compulsory round of crazy golf daily, from lunchtime ’til late.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a great afternoon/ evening at the infamous Swingers Club on Easter Monday.
My daughter had arranged a surprise family trip to celebrate my son's birthday.
What a great hoot we all had playing the wacky crazy golf. This was certainly not helped by the cocktails that the ladies had downed. But what a great fun experience we all had !
From the moment we were were greeted by the doormen to the moment we left I could not fault the establishment.
We made it extra fun by all putting in £5 for the winner. Funnily Mike scooped the winning podium place.

Thank you to all the staff of this establishment for such a memorable day !

Doug

in 24 reviews
"caddies"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Made a mistake with the booking and managed to double book (my fault) and was promised a refund after 5/6 days. Has now been 12 days and the refund still hasn't appeared and there is now a total lack of response on my emails. Only reason it was double booked in the 1st place was because a member of staff informed me that the only way to cancel the initial booking was to book again.

Hold my hands up to the booking mistake but starting to seem that swingers has no intention on paying me back the money owed.

If i could give less than terrible then at this stage i would. Its a shame as i don't think i have a positive thing to say about the place with the way they treat their customers

1  Thank tugnut1974
Gemma K, Manager at Swingers - The Crazy Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi tugnut1974,

I'm so sorry to hear this! We will of course process a refund for a double booking and I'm really shocked to read this hasn't yet happened for you.

Please could you get in touch with me directly and I can look in to this straight away to find out what's happened and make sure this is sorted for you ASAP.

My email address is GK@SwingersLDN.com

Many thanks,

Gemma

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice food, the pizza was delicious .
Good cocktails and the bartenders are friendly.
Thank you for Alex and Betty.

1  Thank Tarara90
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really fun evening, highly recommend. The staff were super friendly, we were well looked after by Seb and Ben! Definitely coming back!

1  Thank Angelika E