“Amazing porkbelly and blackpudding”
Review of Knife Restaurant

Knife Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Description: Serious Steaks & Sunday Roasts. All of our beef is ethically sourced from industry leader, and master butchery Lake District Farmers.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The porkbelly was great, but the blackpudding was out of this world. Best I hade ever tasted.
Great service and ambiance as well

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

As we never had any Sunday Roasts, we made it our mission to try this place. We end up loving it even though they are kind of out of the way. Closest tube stations are Clapham North or Clapham Common. It’s about 10 minutes walk from each station. Anyway, we had their Beef and Pork Sunday Roasts. These roasts came with unlimited Yorkshire Pudding and roast vegetables. Absolutely delicious!

Service is quite nice as well. All servers seem to collaborate in sitting and serving tables. The place is quite small so definitely recommend to make a reservation ahead of time. We saw that they have to turn away a couple of potential diners while we were dining there as they couldn’t sit them. We made our reservation through their website.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Bullet Points:
Staff:
Very Friendly Knowledgeable on their Wines and Food.
Very Understanding of allergies, likes and don't likes etc.
I.e if you are a fussy eater like me...They will understand, not give you a hard time about it and make your food just the way you like it.

Drinks List:
Top Notch Spirits Great Selection of Gins, Whisky, Vodka etc
Wine: All very good and not too pricey either. Although there is an Australian one one the menu which my wife and I have every-time only £30 per bottle, but very tasty!

Best till last:
It just doesn't stop! Free Breads and Yorkshire Puddings for starters
followed by some really good choice of starters, my wife and I love the pork crackling and the Parmesan crispies.
And of course the Steak! Wow Just Wow.
Full of flavor very tender in fact we took my brother in-law to show him how good this restaurant was and I showed him how I cut the steak with the knife upside down to show the tenderness!
You cant explain how good this restaurant is in words....I believe only Ernest Hemingway would be able to do such a task as this to truly understand the quality and excellence of this restaurant.

1  Thank Lordstarr111
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Great food, great service, great location. Prices are okay for London high class cuisine and the food is on another level. Thank you very much!

1  Thank amaliat942018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

So, that was the best Sunday roast dinner I have EVER had; sorry Mum! Knife is a real gem and I can't wait to book again and head back to try the steak. For those who know me well, I'm a tricky customer. I expect good service (because there's no excuse for bad service), and when you're spending your hard-earned money on lunch or dinner I expect to receive what I'm more than happy to pay for. Knife ticks every box for me. The service is impeccable. Not once did I have to ask for anything. As soon as we were seated they were on it, like clockwork, running a very efficient establishment in a super friendly, happy, professional, nothing's a problem attitude. Our tap water bottle was replaced with a full one as soon as we'd finished it - I mean, they're seriously on it - noticing ever detail. This can only come from years of hard work and experience to create such a wonderful restaurant. The food was seriously good. Cooked to perfection and presented in a beautiful way. A generous heap of meat, delicious roasted potatoes, an abundance of veg, cauliflower cheese, a giant Yorkshire pudding and perfect gravy. I couldn't order a pudding as I was full because we also had a cheeky side order of mac n' cheese. I also ordered a Virgin Mary which too was made to perfection. Thank you Knife for such a great experience today. You deserve every great review you receive and if anyone dare poorly review this place they simply aren't human or have NO clue what they're talking about. I'll see you again and I'll highly recommend you to all I know. Dan x

3  Thank Dan C