All reviews homemade granola wonderful hosts on arrival nice en suite shower room cozy bed perfect place to stay short walk very nice stay location is excellent decent size greenwich dlr bnb conference toilet
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I booked Number 37 after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and was so pleased I did. Julia is a fantastic host, she responded promptly to my booking inquiry and gave me comprehensive details before I arrived. My daughter lives in Greenwich so Number 37 location was perfect for me. I had the smaller room at the front of the house, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet and the shortbread and tea making facilities were appreciated in the middle of the night when I was jet lagged! I opted for a continental breakfast and this was superb, with a wide variety of options, which set me up for the day. There are easy links to town, the DLR is a quick and convenient way to get into town. If you are thinking of staying in Greenwich, then, stay here, you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It was a great pleasure to meet you and your daughter and I very much hope that her business goes from strength to strength. Do come again soon - New Zealand's not that far!

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 9, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay to celebrate a special event at St.Pauls, we were made very welcome by our hosts, who also advised about good transport links.
Huge breakfast and a much needed comfy bed at the end of long days, made this an ideal stay.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving a lovely review. I'm so glad you were able to be in London for the St. Paul's Golden Jubilee celebration. Do come again one day.

With kind regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Great location, everything you want from a B&B. Clean, well presented, nice breakfast, good central location and friendly. Julia greeted the 4 of us with tea and cake when we arrived and got the balance right between friendliness and privacy. Would stay again if visiting Greenwich.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2016

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much, it's really good to hear your feedback and that was a great review. See you all again one day I hope.
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2016

My stay at Number 37 was great! The room and house were very clean. I was given a warm welcome on my arrival. I was placed in the smaller room with my toilet on the outside of the room, but this was never a problem. The room itself was warm, clean, the bed very comfy, and the facilities were easily accessible and usable. Breakfast very tasty and filling.

During the whole of the weekend I was in and out of the room many times as it is central to all the shops, museums and transport links in and out of Greenwich. This was never a problem and I was always made to feel welcome by Julia and her partner, and Sweep the dog too.

If your a lone traveler this is a great place to stay, and I look forward to staying again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2016

Dear Lauren,
You are very sweet to have bothered to write such a great review, thank you. It was lovely to meet you and we also hope you will come again.
All the very best,

Reviewed December 10, 2015

I stayed in the smaller of the two available rooms as a solo traveller. Very convenient if you are attending an event at the O2. The welcoming cup of tea, the biscuits left for the morning tea and the sumptious breakfast exemplifies the warmth of the host, Julia. The small room is adequate if you are travelling alone. If you are using public transport, the connections to North Greenwich and central London are really close by.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2016

Dear Joyoti,

Thank you very much for leaving a nice review. We hope to see you for the tennis another year.

With best wishes,