All reviewshomemade granolaon arrivalvery nice staylocation is excellentdlrbnb
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

I stayed with 2 friends at this charming b & b a couple of weeks ago. We had the garden room, which is lovely. The beds were comfortable and the room is quiet. The home made cake on arrival is a lovely touch and was much appreciated. Julia is a perfect hostess and recommends good places to eat. Her breakfast is delicious; the home made muesli is beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend staying here and would definitely return

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Diane,

Thanks so much for your great review - it was great to meet you all and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves. See you again one day.

All the best,

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Nothing else to say - highly recommendable! Warm friendly reception from Julia, comfortable bed, perfectly sized and tasty breakfast, with useful local information. If in the area again would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony B
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2016

Hi Tony and Marcella,

Really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and thanks for the kind words. Despite the briefness of your visit I'm very glad that it all worked well for you, and I hope your whirlwind tour of Britain was productive and not too exhausting! See you again another time.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

We regularly return to Greenwich/Blackheath to visit friends. We have tried a number of options ranging from staying with friends, a Blackheath hotel stay, a Greenwich hotel stay and a couple of B&Bs. I think we have probably found the best of the lot now. Number 37 is reasonably priced, a decent size triple room, a wonderful breakfast and an attentive and amiable host. Hard to beat.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thomas C
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2016

Dear Tom,

That's such a lovely review, thank you so much for finding the time to write. It was an absolute pleasure to meet all three of you and we very much hope to see you all again one day.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Booked a 1 night stay here as we were going to a show at The 02. As soon as we arrived and i knocked the door i was given a warm welcome by Julia and she helped us with the parking procedure, she then offered to make us a cup of tea, she showed us our room which was the lovely garden room, she then brought us a tray of tea and cake which i thought was a lovely gesture, i asked her if she could order us a taxi which she did gladly, the room was clean and very comfortable, shower had lovely temperature of water, bed was very comfortable. The following morning we went upstairs for breakfast which had a lovely warm personal touch, home-made muesli and jams etc and a cooked to order breakfast, she had time to talk and found her very friendly and accommodating, will definitely stay here again if in the area..

Room Tip: Garden Room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Hi Sandra,
I'm really impressed with how quickly you gave us a review! Thank you - that is lovely feedback and I'm really pleased it worked well for you. Come for longer next time!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

I booked Number 37 after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and was so pleased I did. Julia is a fantastic host, she responded promptly to my booking inquiry and gave me comprehensive details before I arrived. My daughter lives in Greenwich so Number 37 location was perfect for me. I had the smaller room at the front of the house, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet and the shortbread and tea making facilities were appreciated in the middle of the night when I was jet lagged! I opted for a continental breakfast and this was superb, with a wide variety of options, which set me up for the day. There are easy links to town, the DLR is a quick and convenient way to get into town. If you are thinking of staying in Greenwich, then, stay here, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
jillydynamic, Owner at Number 37, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It was a great pleasure to meet you and your daughter and I very much hope that her business goes from strength to strength. Do come again soon - New Zealand's not that far!