“Delicious Saturday night treat”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Jhenn was an excellent chef and host. Each dish was more delicious than the last. We would love to try and make the dishes ourselves but we know they wouldn't taste half as fantastic!

Date of visit: April 2018
Jhenn_the_Ronin, Owner at Jhenn of the Vegan Ronin, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything. See you again soon I hope =)
Cheers!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I've tried different meals at Jhenns and food is always incredibly tasty! I would highly recommend trying it out! I've had a chance to experience many new vegan foods from takoyaki to a seitan roast. I'm not even vegan myself and still think its some of tastiest food I've eaten. The nights are always a lot of fun too, with good conversation and sometimes a board game. You could easily go by yourself or with others. The dinner is well priced. It's similar to what I'd pay for dinner in a restaurant but the food is higher quality and the experience is much more personal. Thank you for always being a great host Jhenn and hope to see you and Ed again soon!

Date of visit: April 2018

Oh Sneha thank you! You're so sweet. I always forget you're not vegan! I'm always happy to feed you more and more! =)
See you soon!!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I've been to a few of Jhenns events now and the food has been amazing everyone from authentic Japanese food to Thanksgiving dinner. She puts loads of thought into her meals, and you get a chance to try things you wouldn't get to elsewhere. Would definitely recommend!!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Karishma! Thank you sooooo much. You and your crew have been such champions I can't even begin to thank you. I'll just keep feeding you forever =D
See ya soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

The vegan dinner we attended was all Japanese themed - we're going to Japan next year, and Jhenn had recently been herself, so we thought it would be a nice idea to get introduced to the recipes she had picked up from her trip. And we were not disappointed!

The food was great, with lots of unique flavours, and enough courses that we were pleasantly stuffed by the end. Jhenn and Ed were very entertaining and informative when bringing out the food, and she made us all feel very welcome. We came away knowing more about Japanese food, and very much looking forward to our trip.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy you got to glimpse into the amazing culinary world you're going to be travelling in! Feel free to get in touch for any tips =D
We hope to see you again soon!
Jhenn & Ed

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Thanks Jhenn for a fantastic private dining experience. We loved the seitan skewers and kimchee takoyaki especially! I also loved the cosy dining room, boardgame selection and knick-knacks - very warm and inviting. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018
Jhenn_the_Ronin, Owner at Jhenn of the Vegan Ronin, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thanks for the glowing review Viv! Glad you got to try (and love!) the takoyaki =)