“Creative, Inventive + Delicious - A Sensory Experience”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I went to one of Jhenn's Japanese supper clubs at 10 Cable Street and I was blown away but all the flavours, colours, smells and taste. Jhenn's food is really a feast for the senses. Not only was the food delicious but Jhenn made a real effort by explaining each course before we tucked in. It gave the whole tasting experience really lovely context. I would highly recommend that everyone experiences Jhenn's food.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Judy N
Jhenn_the_Ronin, Owner at Jhenn of the Vegan Ronin, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Judy! It was an amazing night and I'm glad I was able to share it with you!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

What a gorgeous dinner! I attended Jhenn's Japanese supper club very shortly after my holiday in Japan and it brought me back all the flavours I experienced there. The food was very tasty and carefully presented, in the most Japanese style. Jhenn was the best host and the other guests were a lot of fun as well. We were 7 so we had an open conversation across the table. Jhenn also gave me a recipe to make gomadofu at home, which I can't wait to try.
I had really high hopes about this experience (my friends had highly recommended it) and Jhenn didn't disappoint! I will go back for sure!

Date of visit: May 2018

Thanks again Beatriz for your kind words and support! I'm glad you loved it! (It still makes me miss Japan too!)

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Jhenn came to ours to cook for 12. It was simply the best Dinner party you could ever want. Perfect food, Great contact and everyone went away content and has only had good things to say about the Food and Jhenn.

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you so much Ian. I'm honoured you chose me for your party and that everyone had a wonderful time (myself included!).

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We just had an amazing private dining party by Jhenn. All dishes were so spot on. We were truly impressed with fabulous flavours - It is “Japanese Ryoutei” quality. Jhenn puts so much thought into food and we admire her passion for food. All dishes were gluten free & vegan which some of our guests never had before. We all enjoyed enormously. We’d definitely recommend!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you so much! I'm so happy I could give you a little slice of Japan =)

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Jhenn was an excellent chef and host. Each dish was more delicious than the last. We would love to try and make the dishes ourselves but we know they wouldn't taste half as fantastic!

Date of visit: April 2018
Jhenn_the_Ronin, Owner at Jhenn of the Vegan Ronin, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything. See you again soon I hope =)
Cheers!