“My wife enjoyed an excellent vegan meal cooked by Jhenn Skivolocki.”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Reviewed October 28, 2018

My wife enjoyed an excellent vegan meal cooked by Jhenn Skivolocki for her and seven other of her friends.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Jhenn created a gorgeous dinner for us at home. She brings everything with her and even though I’m not a vegan I enjoyed every mouthful. Amazing flavours and beautifully presented. She introduces course and clearly loves what she does. The food was delicious, Jhenn is lovely and I would highly recommend having her come and cook for you or finding her at one of her supper clubs.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I was always a bit uncomfortable with the idea of dining and spending evening with people i’ve never met but Jhenn and her husband are the loveliest people ever and make you feel so comfy and welcomed.The food can’t even be compared to what you get in japenese restaurants in London, it is authentic and so fresh i’ve never thought miso soup can be this amazing! Jhenn explains everything she serves and more so you get better picture of what japanese cuisine is about.The whole evening made me so happy I’ve met amazing people and had all the beautiful food! Thank you so much and see you soon!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

a total infusene of colour, flavour and imagination. a must fro everyone to try at some point in there life

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I went to one of Jhenn's Japanese supper clubs at 10 Cable Street and I was blown away but all the flavours, colours, smells and taste. Jhenn's food is really a feast for the senses. Not only was the food delicious but Jhenn made a real effort by explaining each course before we tucked in. It gave the whole tasting experience really lovely context. I would highly recommend that everyone experiences Jhenn's food.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Judy N
Jhenn_the_Ronin, Owner at Jhenn of the Vegan Ronin, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Judy! It was an amazing night and I'm glad I was able to share it with you!