See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 8, 2016

The place is righg next to monument station and is well connected. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. With just 2 apartments per floor, the residence gives you the privacy you need.

Internet is by wifi and on speed is average.

Staff are very courteous and willing to please.

The kitchenette is well kitted with an oven a hob, microwave, dishwasher and a kettle.

Would i stay there again? I think the answer is yes.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
VincentGerighty, General Manager at Fraser Residence Monument, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your great review. We are delighted you found the apartments well equipped and we will share your feedback about the staff. We hope you will indeed come to stay with us again in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed November 7, 2016

Nice place to stay, but check-in and checkout facility was at near by property and instruction was checkin was not provided in booking conformation. Please make sure you provide the same and check the same before travelling.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
VincentGerighty, General Manager at Fraser Residence Monument, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Dear Mr Anish Lokhandwala
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have sent you check in instructions prior to your stay. Please kindly check with the person who booked your accommodation. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights on business in June. The location is great, in the heart of the city, close to Monument tube station and so easy to get places.
However, the setup is poor. I was in a top floor studio apartment with a 'roof terrace'. The roof terrace was a narrow walkway with no room for even a chair, and no view either. The big windows meant the studio was very hot and stuffy, with no aircon opening the terrace doors was the only option but that didn't help - there is a lot of rooftop machinery that was noisy with the doors closed and worse with them open.
Inside the studio, which is smaller than many hotel rooms, it was impossible to see the whole TV from the sofa/bed or chairs so I had to move the TV. The sofa/bed wasn't that comfortable either. Finally, the shower was unreliable with the hot water variable.
Worth noting is that there is no reception so you need to go to the other Fraser Residence round the corner when you check in.
Overall I couldn't recommend this unless it's winter, you can sleep in a noisy environment and you don't want to spend any other time in the room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
VincentGerighty, General Manager at Fraser Residence Monument, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Dear Madturkey
Thank you taking the time to write a review. We are disappointed you didn't enjoy your stay. The studio is actually bigger than the average hotel room in London and we believe much better value. We have 13 more apartments in the building ranging from 45 to 72 sqm. This is definitely one of our strengths. The TV cabinet can be moved so it is either located in front of the bed or in front of the dining table. We do not have a sofa bed. This is proper bed and it now has a brand new top quality mattress. We are sorry you had an issue with the shower however our 24 hour reception is just around the corner if you need any assistance. Reception can be called from the apartment directly as per the welcome letter you will find as soon as you enter. We take on board that the apartment can be a little warm. It is fortunate that we only have 1 month of summer in this country however we are looking into the possibility of adding air conditioning. The balcony is quite narrow however it is a plus to have one than none at all. We do have the view of the new walkie-talkie building as well as of a mix of old and new that can only be found in the City of London! Please contact me directly so we can make up for your experience.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Pros

Great location close to monument/bank tube station and the Thames walk
Clean and comfortable
Good facilities and helpful staff

Cons

Apartment 1 very noisy with aircon units outside bedroom window.

Stayed 3 nights, initially we were in Apartment 1, and found the aircon units incredibly noisy,also the dishwasher unit didn't work, which wasn't such a big deal. The friendly staff offered alternatives and we were able to move to a different apartment (no.2) and it made a world of difference.

Great clothes washer/dryer after having been on the road for a few weeks was handy. Good size, fully stocked kitchen and a Tesco supermarket very close by allowed us to self cater easily.

The tube stations are nearby which makes getting around London a breeze, and it is a short walk along the Thames walk to tower of London and other Thames side attractions.

Word of warning if you have large bags the tube stations mentioned do not have lifts and in some places only stairs, so plan ahead and use alternatives such as cabs from lift friendly stations if this is an issue. Note also the apartments are a short way down a laneway so there is no front of door drop off.

Some great bars and food options nearby ( the Ship Inn was a favourite of ours)

All in all a highly recommended facility

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed August 29, 2015

I spent three nights at the Fraser Suites Monument from the 25 Aug. I was in London on business and the location was perfect. I had had a long day on the day of arrival and arrived late. I called the tel. number on the door and was asked to wait; a chap came to get me and took me round the corner to the office. A pleasant woman in the office checked me in and handed me the key and the code for the door. I was in room 14 on the top (6th) floor. I did not like the way funds were reserved on the credit card for extras; the suggestion being that this was mandatory!
The apartments are small but well laid out and equipped. There were however a few problems; the noisy air conditioning plant on the roof opposite and the light pollution from outside; the main problem was the bed which was not supportive; my back was bad each morning as a result.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business