“Autentic delicious ”

Hankies Cafe
Ranked #139 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Hankies Café serves Delhi street food which are tapas portion to share. On the meu is traditional Roomali Roti which goes great with all the dishes.
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Been here twice with my son. The food is excellent and the staff is helpful and friendly. The concept is Indian tapas and the dishes are very tasty. Love it!

hankies2017, Guest Relations Manager at Hankies Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Sven,

Thank You so much for Your kind words. We really appreciate You taking the time out to share your experience with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

I grew up in India, so I know what good dhaba food tastes like. This place is good, the Romali rotis are good as well. Good value for money, for four of us the bill was approx £100, including drinks.

1  Thank sanjaychugh

Dear Sanjay,
Thank You for an excellent review! We’re so happy Your visit at our restaurant went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like You.

Hope to see You again soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Hankies this afternoon, heard lots of great things about the food...I was served by Sergiu, he was very friendly & extremely helpful with the menu. I decided on the Hankies Lunch £9.50 (Thali) which consisted of 6 small taster dishes from the main menu...100% the best Indian food I’ve had in London & 100% authentic (I’m Asian & I was recently in India!) Added bonus = HALAL

Looking forward to my next visit

hankies2017, Guest Relations Manager at Hankies Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear Nicky
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to hankies café and thank you for such an amazing feed back and it is always a source of encouragement for the entire team to keep up the good work.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Great restaurant in SOHO, with the best lamb chops I had in my life.
Friendly service, fair prices (london standard..), fantastic food & drinks.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for a good review. We’re so happy you loved our Lamb Chops and can’t wait to have you back to try more of our amazing dishes.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Try this cafe which serves Indian food ( and other) and is easily missed. Really nice tastes, very pleasant staff and reasonably priced -- try it!

Dear Carter,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service. Hope to see you again soon!