US$242
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$124
US$114
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
US$296
US$147
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$409
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$523/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$325
US$304
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is excellentreception area isboutique hotelthe breakfast areaone nightwould stay here againtwo nightswalking distancetea coffeeair conditioningcomfortable bedgood sizebwdesktubeluggagecleanliness
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Trash was strewn across the floor in front of my room. I couldn't get my suitcase out of the elevator due to dirty bed linen also thrown across the floor.

Once finally in my room, the cleaning lady let herself in five minutes later (without knocking) to clean up previous guests bottles and to replace the towels. She assured me the bed linen was clean....I'm not so sure.

I've never experienced such poor cleanliness!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LXC012
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Neat little hotel if you have business with the US Embassy.
Staff very helpful and courteous and nothing was too much trouble.
Rooms very exceptionally clean and to a very nice standard. Breakfast a little basic, but enough to keep you going for a while.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rufi H, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Pam G.
Thank you very much for this wonderful 5 stars rating.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

First impressions count and this Best Western Plus impresses. Subtly lit outside at night, incredibly well maintained, I thought I was arriving at a much more exclusive hotel than a BW!!
Inside, everything is on a small scale but not too much to scare off anyone including tall types. the breakfast room is smack in the middle of the reception area and that looks perfectly planned. My room was announced as having no windows so I was dreading it but it all makes sense now as it is compact, tastefully laid out and Mr gadget would just love the handy travel handset they supply free of charge. Not clear when you use it outside your room... The room looked like it was done up yesterday, so clean is it and everything is there. Phone, TV, coffee maker, even a safe! A desk a bed, a bathroom nearly as big as the room. Two tasteful faux leather tan chairs. My inner diva was very happy. Not a romantic place, but so advanced in the art of service to its obviously corporate clientele who really just want no nonsense sometimes..and efficiency. This hotel has it all. It's very close to perfection because it knows who it caters to. It's on target, on brief and on purpose. The price tag is divine. Near many stations. Practically a 10min walk to the Thames. I won't waffle on. Just don't tell anyone else.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
ReservationsBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for this wonderful 5 stars rating.
My team will be very happy to hear about your kind words, it is always very appreciated when our efforts have been noticed.
We hope to see you soon coming back again at our hotel.

Kind regards
Rufi Hussain

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a one night stay and arrived late and left early but returned after for my luggage and to get a cab.
Reception area/breakfast area was very modern, bright and clean. Service was nice both when checking in and checking out. I am a Diamond Elite Member and shouldn't have to remind them that a drink and snack on arrival is free as well as a free room upgrade and was made me to feel silly when asking for it. I've been staying in Best Western hotels for 5 days every other week for the last 3 years but it doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference. Anyhow, the hotel is fairly new and the boy on reception looked about 14 so I'll let this one go. He did give me a map for my destination the following morning and called a taxi for a quote, which he offered.
Decided on a standard double as the only executive room left had a sky light and I don't sleep well in hotel rooms at the best of times. Room was small but clean and modern and had everything I needed. As I said it was a very quick stay. I didn't have time for breakfast the next day but from what I could see it looked like a small buffet in the reception area. I would stay here again if needed a hotel in the area.

I would stay here again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Arun M, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you during your visit to Best Western Plus Vauxhall.

Entire team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

Your kind comments about loyalty recognition is taken aboard and the tall 14 year old has been retrained.

Thank you once again for your invaluable support to our hotel and we look forward to having continued opportunities to be of service to you.

Warm Regards,

Arun Manoharan

Reviewed February 23, 2018

The hotel is less than 10 min away from Vauxhall station, off main street which is nice and quiet. Didn't actually expect much from Best Western but it is Plus! The room is, like other London hotel, not big but enough for a few nights stay. The room was clean and had nice bed for comfy sleep. Good for business stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Best Western Plus Vauxhall and thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We believe that people are our biggest assets and feedback such as yours reinforces our belief. I am truly lucky to be working with a group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to write the review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Sincere Regards