“Great takeaway!”
Review of EaTurkish

EaTurkish
Ranked #17 of 25,420 Restaurants in London
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Quality food served by friendly owner and staff.
Nicely refurbished shop. Clean. Not your midnight kebab shop - it's proper Turkish food!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Tried this out for first time after seeing it appear down my road and hearing the good reviews. Delicious kebab, home made bread was nice too. And s good size portion. Really nice friendly service. Hope it stays as it's really nice to have a good local kebab restaurant / takeaway.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

A really lovely Turkish takeaway which is fantastic for the local community. We've eaten from here twice now. The portions are generous and food tastes amazing. The chefs behind the counter are welcoming to everyone. You have to wait a little while for your food as they always seem to be busy but the food is well worth the wait! There's a great little seating area inside and also a bench outside which is great in the summer.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were staying about a block away for several days. Our AirBnB host mentioned EsTurkish, so we decided to check it out. We got the feast for two. It was so much food (about £20) that we ate on it for two meals. Very good flavors. Would go again if I was nearby. Very welcoming and gracious staff.

2  Thank mccurley5
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

What a treat!!! Popped in for a quick bite and was welcomed by super friendly staff, a well kept shop,a veggie friendly menu and some of the best home made bread I've ever had. Not only can I HIGHLY recommend this place but I can't wait until I'm hungry enough to try the Pides!!!