All reviews apartment was clean double bed and sofa the key cards small balcony flights of stairs hear everything location is ideal min walk would definitely stay here again reception staff fridge convenience plugs wardrobe pubs
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Location was perfect for what we were looking for, walking distance to Paddington station and Hyde Park. Great public transport links.

Rooms are clean. We had a 2-bedroom apartment that was plenty big. No "living room" as such but a TV in both bedrooms and in the kitchen.

Supplies in the room were great - kitchen, tea, coffee, shower gel, etc and reception staff was super friendly and helpful.

Good WIFI, for the most part.

The only issue - and this is a UK thing rather than this hotel thing - no double-glazing so was quite loud in the late evening, early morning (also because it was a weekend and also Bonfire Nights). Bring ear plugs :D
Noise comment also goes for people on floors above. You can really hear everything, including the cleaning ladies in the morning. Just something to bear in mind.

Also UK - they have curtains and not shutters so ear plugs and eye masks if you're a light sleeper and then you have nothing to worry about :D

We'd come back! Thanks!

Room Tip: Try and get a top floor so you can't hear people on top of you.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luxxie1983
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We had room 11a, yes theres no lift but its only a few flights of stairs
Our room was small but was perfect for our one night, comfortable bed, great that there is a small kitchen,tv, iron and board
Small bathroom but had everything that you needed
Fantastic safe location and only minutes to hyde park and oxford street
I cant understand the negative comments, it was very clean,and to be honest your only in the room to sleep
We would definitely stay here again and at £65 for the night no complaints at all

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

This would be one of the worst places I have stayed in. Advertised as an apartment, it is a room that is so small that the double bed is pushed against the wall, how does the person in the wall side of the bed get out ? We asked that we DID NOT have a bed against a wall when making the booking, this was "overlooked". Had a fridge that made noise 24 hours a day, sink plug did work, lights that didn't work, tap on shower fell off so shower would not work, no lift, and the stairs were so steep, you felt like you were climbing a mountain to get to top floor. I sent an email to the management while I was 4 days in to a 10 day stay, I am still waiting for a reply. One of the biggest problems was that my door key card was only activated for 2 days, I was fortunate that I came back to the "apartment" mid afternoon on the 2nd day to find key card would not open front door, if I had have come back after 10.40 at night I would have been locked out for the night. Too many problems to recommend to anyone, management don't care, as they have your money. Hopefully people take notice of the bad reviews and don't book, and the Hyde Park Apartments close for good.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bomber13
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in a top floor apartment and had a fantastic stay.
Reception was efficient and helpful, the apartment was ready when we arrived we did know there was not lift but not a problem for us.
The apartment was well equipped, clean, light with double bed and sofa bed if required. Table/ chairs to eat at, ensuite with shower and toilet.
They are centrally located easily access to buses, tubes and Hyde park only a stroll away.
Would definitely stay here again. Thankyou.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alnkat
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Reception was lovely, helped us with our bags up to our room which was on the top floor. No lift, so not a good stay if you have mobility problems, but for a fit and healthy person, it gives you a good workout. No single beds, and as my son did not wish to sleep in the same bed, he chose to sleep on the lounge which pulled out to become a bed. Room is compact, but had all of the basic amenities required. Great location and walking distance to both Paddington stations, and walking distance to Hyde and Kensington Park.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have mobility problems.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family