“Really disappointing especially as we'd been before and enjoyed it.”
Review of Saka Maka cafe

Saka Maka cafe
Ranked #230 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Description: Welcome to Saka Maka café. We are newly opened restaurant specializing INDIAN cuisine. Our delectable dishes are well thought and meticulously prepared by our experienced chefs. Have a taste, come and visit us!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We'd been before but this time left hugely disappointed. They seemed rushed even though there weren't many people there. The food was bland which is quite an achievement.

The bill came to nearly £30 for very, very ordinary food in what is essentially a café setting.

1  Thank AddicksAddict
SakaMakalondon, Manager at Saka Maka cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hi There,
We are sorry that you did not get what you was expected.
We have send you a message to know more about your visit, so that we can investigate about it.
We really appreciate the feedback of our valuable guest like you ,it helps us to improve.
Please send us mail on info@sakamaka.co.uk
Regards
Saka Maka Cafe

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I am a regular here and have tried almost everything on the Menu. They have an unusual menu that offers different Indian 'street food' styled dishes. Must try - Samosa Chat, Daal Bukhara, Lamb Curry, Jolly Potatoes & Chutney Garlic Naan. Quick enough service, warm ambiance, and staff. Saka Maka has the best Indian food I have tasted so far in London.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank richasingh003
SakaMakalondon, Manager at Saka Maka cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Richa,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure serving you at Saka Maka and I will be pleased to pass on your comments and appreciation to the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Saka Maka very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I will definitely go back again. Never tasted Samosa Chat this good before, one order is not enough haha! Kodus Saka Maka, see you again! Bell ringing...

Date of visit: April 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure serving you at Saka Maka and I will pass on your comments and appreciation to the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Saka Maka very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I been to SakaMaka cafe yesterday with 4 of my friends and surprised by the food they provided. That was really really amazing, delicious and mouth watering. All my friends were so happy and committed to go there again. I am recommending all the Indian food lovers in London to venture there and get the experience That I had.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure serving you and your friends at Saka Maka.
We are pleased that you and your friend enjoyed the meal with Saka Maka.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Saka Maka soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Trust me, I love Indian food and as a cockney we have some great stuff, plus I've spent a couple of months travelling round India so it takes a lot to impress me....

This place has real competition too with the superb more up market place down the road..

But is succeeds, it's not flash but just does the basics dead right. Was impressed straight away with great welcome and water in metal cups.....we went for chefs specials right through the menu, lentils, fish etc and every single dish was scrumptious and perfect.

I really would highly recommend you try this place, yes it's even worth a journey from outside the area as so close to Brockley Station.

Hi There,
We are glad that you enjoyed your meal with us.
Thanks for the kind words and your time to write a review for us.
Our chefs were so happy the day i share this review with them, if you been to India you know what is Indian food.
if our food impressed you that mean we are doing ok.
Thanks a lot once again and see you soon.
Regards