“Very nice and friendly staff”

Leicester Square Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Leicester Square Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 24,835 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$38
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Relaxed luxury in the heart of Leicester Square. Our ethos embraces the art of shared dining with a sophisticated yet unassuming setting. Leicester Square Kitchen will showcase an exquisite selection of contemporary Mexican and Peruvian small plates complemented with the finest wines and our signature cocktails. Welcome to our kitchen
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I went here the other day with my friends. All I can say is that they have the proper and friendly staff. Especial mention to the waiter named Melveen. He is so patient as I asked him so many question about the food and he answered/explained to us properly and politely everything. If you want a 5star service when eating here just look for Melveen and Im pretty sure He’ll give you the best service. Food was amazing especially the Ceviche dish, the glaze ribs if Im not mistaken, and the tiger prawns/calamari too. Definitely will recommend this hotel/restaurant. We will come back soon.

Hemant P, Manager at Leicester Square Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Angelo

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about service, food and Malveen. it is a pleasure to hear of your memorable experience. We are delighted you enjoyed our dining experience at The Leicester Square Kitchen, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A kitchen devoted to Mexican and Peruvian flavours. You can easily order 3-4 dishes per person without over eating. Ceviche dishes, tacos both soft and hard - all Excellent. I recommend the Seabass Ceviche with the white wine from Argentina. I will asess dessert tomorrow - to full now...

Dear Michel

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments. It is a pleasure to hear compliments about our food . We are delighted that you enjoyed our dining experience at The Leicester Square Kitchen, and we will be waiting for your next visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’d definitely recommend this restaurant to all those who loves mexican/peruvian dish. All the staffs are friendly and approachable. I’ll give 5 stars for Melveen as he took good care of us during our stay and recommended us all the best dishes.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review and kind words about the Malveen. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and very much hope to see you back again at The Leicester Square Kitchen.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We went in based on the menu outside and atmosphere inside was really good with a pleasant waiter who explained us the menu really well. However, the portion sizes (ceviche was ok but all the other plates) were so small! 'Bitesize' is literally what it was, as such we thought it was just really expensive...

1  Thank CoosjeHa

Dear guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback.

It is disappointing to read about your experience and we apologise that we did not meet your expectations. We take on board your comments about portion sizes and will look at reviewing them.
I hope you will give us another opportunity so you can try other dishes which you may feel more value to money. Please contact me directly if you would wish to discuss your feedback further.

Warm Regards,

pendseh@radisson.com

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with friends and I can say that they have the staff - Very friendly and accommodating. The food was superb too! Everything tasted so good. I highly recommend Melveen if you want to have the best customer service - very professional and he clearly described each food that was served on our table. I am impressed! Would love to go back sometime soon again

Dear Francesca,

It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our food, cocktails & your time at the Leicester Square Kitchen. I very much appreciate your kind words for Malveen and know that he will be proud to hear them.
We will be waiting for your next visit.

Kind regards