“Excellent Service”

Britannia Airport Cars
Ranked #75 of 356 Transportation in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Britannia Airport Cars is leading passenger transport Service Company we continuously provide our customers with an unbeatable minicab service 24 hours a day. We follow a rigorous vetting process when employing new drivers and when regularly checking our cars against our high operating standards. We Cover all Major Airport such as Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton, London City Airport, Southend Airport and Cruise Ports such as Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover, Tilbury, Harwich with Meet & Greet Service to and from London. Britannia Airport Cars specialise in London Sightseeing and UK tourism. Providing high quality London tours, day trips to all incredible destinations in England, such as Windsor Castle, Harry Porter, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, and Bicester Village,Book one of taxi with experienced driver and learn more about the history and beauty of the United Kingdom and beyond. Why to hire Britannia Airport cars: Before Booking London Airport Transfer with Britannia Airport Cars
Reviewed April 4, 2018

we booked a transfer with us from Gatwick to canary wharf ,driver was on time and was very helpful,car was clean ,highly recommended in future

Date of experience: March 2018
Britannia Airpo... C, Manager at Britannia Airport Cars, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review, We are looking forward to serve you in future

All reviews
"stansted"
in 6 reviews
"punctuality"

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great ride and nice talking to the driver; the ride was smooth and we were at Heathrow in a short time. I enjoyed it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Shahzad G, Manager at Britannia Airport Cars, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thanks for your 5 Star Review, We are looking forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Driver was on time , helpful and clean car. When booking on line , we had a chat about our requirements and were quoted a reasonable price

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Britannia Airpo... C, Manager at Britannia Airport Cars, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, looking forward to serve you in future

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

So I used this company’s web chat to book a taxi. This was for a ride back after a night out.

Knowing that this was the day when the clocks go forward- I called the company around 8pm to check that the taxi will be coming at the right time and they said yes.

Comes to pick up time, I call the company and they say the driver is 15 mins away. I didn’t receive any notification of this delay until I called them. I asked for the driver details to be texted so that I can identify the driver. This is a standard practice with most taxi companies. They refused and said they could only email his name and number. They refused to email his car registration, so I can’t identify the driver!

I called again after 15 minutes, and they stated that the driver is another 10 mins away. Again they could not provide any details about the car that will be picking me up. When I complained that it was unacceptable for a taxi to be half an hour late, the man on the phone said ‘you could cancel your taxi if you want’. I don’t think this is in any form an acceptable customer service. The taxi finally turned up 35 minutes late.

I gave 2 because though the driver did not apologise, he was polite and dropped us off to the destination.

I went with this company because the quote was 10 pounds cheaper than the local taxi company. In future- I would pay that money and avoid being in the cold for 35 minutes!

So if you are leaving plenty of extra time for your flight and have the option of a back up taxi- book with these guys. Otherwise avoid!

1  Thank balamuruhan
Britannia Airpo... C, Manager at Britannia Airport Cars, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
We apologize for any inconvenience that you had with your transfer, this is not the level of service that Britannia Airport Cars provide to our valuable customers,

Sometimes delay happens due to unforeseen circumstances and stuck traffic that is out of our control.

Apologize again for any inconvenience

Harry

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

With the bad weather, BA cancelled my onward flight from Heathrow. They offered me another flight from London City, which I accepted. Google Maps reckoned I needed 1hr50 to get between the airports. I only had 2hrs30. Rather than risk the tube, I booked a car whilst waiting for my flight from Paris. The booking process was easy. Paid by PayPal in case it all went wrong. Communication from Britannia was excellent. When my Paris flight was delayed, I emailed and updated my new landing time. When I finally got to London, I had several texts from the company and the driver. The car was great, and the driver friendly and professional. He only had 1hr55 to get me to City Airport on a Sunday evening(!). This news was met with a wry smile. We made it. Via central London and with some rat runs used that are only known to locals. Very grateful. I had my family with me and we had to get home on the Sunday night. A job well done. I recommend their service, and will not hesitate to use them again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Britannia Airpo... C, Manager at Britannia Airport Cars, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your feedback and we are looking forward to serve you and your family members in future also with big Smile :)

Harry