“Beautiful view, great location”
OTHERS OTHERS
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
OTHERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
James B
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful view, great location”
Reviewed April 19, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I wouldnt normally write a review for somewhere I stay on business, but I just had to share my experience of this apartment.
I travel to London for work a lot from Gibraltar as there is a direct flight into Gatwick, and so the Express drops me off into Victoria and from there I'd normally stay somewhere nearby.
This apartment is just a very quick taxi journey from Victoria and over the bridge.

The apartment itself is kept very clean with good amenities. But the real showstopper is the view as it is right on the river with clear views over London including the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. The sunrises are simply spectacular through the full-height windows.

The local bars and restaurants around Vauxhall don't offer much choice, but it is near enough to some of London's best.

It's located right on top of Vauxhall underground station which gets you to Oxford Circus or Kings Cross in under 10 mins. And by taxi it's very quick to get to all of the sites and shops .

Basically it would be ideal if it is your first time to London or a regular visit for work. I was here for work this time, and I will be back again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
dandl17
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Where do we start ? Maybe ... we tried to book for new year and it’s already gone :( that’s how amazing this place is !! This has to be our best stay in London yet. This apartment is perfect !! It was clean, tidy, spacious, modern..and... HUGE! Beautiful view of the Thames catching a glimpse of the London eye and Big Ben. Great balcony with seating area. Amazing location!! Ridiculously comfortable sofas (x2), perfect kitchen, amazing bedrooms with en suite in master. I would recommend this apartment to anyone. It is much nicer than staying in a hotel. You can control your own temperature, cook your own food and enjoy amazing views without paying a silly price. I say amazing a lot because quite frankly... it is !

This is our new place to stay in London . Thanks so much for a wonderful experience :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing