US$246
Hotels.com
US$211
US$148
  • Breakfast included
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$154
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$301
US$148
Agoda.com
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$122
Official Site
US$201
US$166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$178
US$159
Book now, pay at stay
US$370
US$307
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewslondon eyelambeth northlower marshgreat locationbakerloo linefree laundryhandy phonebig benpret a mangerkitchen facilitiesmini kitchenself cateringsmall kitchenettebus stopvery clean hoteltube stationsofa bed
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Very clean comfortable accommodation within walking distance to many of the main tourist attractions. 24hour mini market a few doors down. A few minutes away from Lambeth North tube station. Lots of places to eat close by. Courteous and friendly staff. Very quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear 936douglasw,
Many thanks for your 5/5 review, it was a pleasure to read and to share with the team. I am glad you took advantage of our great location, with all that there is to do in this area.
I hope we can welcome you back soon. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

My family (wife, two teenagers, and 4 year old) went to London for the first time in March. I chose the Marlin Waterloo because of the size of the hotel rooms in that they have a living room/sitting area that is separate from the bedroom. I booked two rooms, one for the teens and the other for the 4 year old and my wife and I. The rooms were large enough to give everyone their space. The rooms have a small kitchenette, which was nice to store snacks and drinks.

The staff at check-in was friendly and accommodating and remained that way throughout our 5 night stay.

The hotel is close enough to walk to many of the major sites such as Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Churchill Bunkers, London Eye, etc. There is a subway stop about half a block for the hotel that gives you access to all the sites that you can't walk to.

If you're a family looking for a little more space at a "reasonable" price this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jbrggr
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear jbrggr,
I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms and location really are perfect for enjoying the city, and it was really pleasing to hear that the team also helped you to enjoy your stay.
I hope we can welcome you all back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We booked this soon after opening, for a good rate although the few reviews were mixed (due to opening pains) so we did not know what to expect.
First off, location was great! We flew in via Luton and out through Gatwick and managed both by public transportation. Close to several undergrounds, plenty of bus stations and within walk in distance of some of the attractions we wanted to visit. Also within walk in distance of great restaurants on Lower Marsh and next door to a neat grocery store. Perfect for us!
Room - we were on the 3rd floor facing the street and had zero noise due to great window glazing (large windows too!). Absolutely loved the kitchen (what a great, unexpected bonus!) - soft closing cabinet doors and a dishwasher - how much more could one want? Really well equipped and we saved a fortune on having breakfast in the room and drinks/snack at night. Bathroom was very good too, excellent shower and Occitane toiletries! Two minor items to improve: cleaning was adequate/somewhat spotty and the bed was a tad too hard for my liking. Nonetheless, they did not spoil our stay in any way.
Loved the technology available in the room although we did not make use of it, it was a nice touch.
Check in/check out and staff were efficient and pleasant - special shutout to Andrew!
All in all, loved everything about our 5 night stay and thought it was a great value. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CURIOASA
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Hi Curioasa,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your 'Brilliant' experience of your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your detailed review and to share it with the team, thank you!
I certainly hope we can become your hotel of choice when you decide to come back to London, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I spent one night at the Marlin Waterloo. Check in was a bit slow, as were the lifts each time I used them. But the staff are very friendly and my room, upgraded to an executive suite, was great. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom and more than adequate complimentary teas and coffee. Good location too. I’d go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear 553celg,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us, and the service received by the team. I am sorry check in was slow, and the lifts - I'll be sure to look into both.
Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I stayed there just for one night on 04/03/2018.
They allowed me to check in earlier because I was travelling by night and was arriving early in the morning, thanks again for this it was really appreciated. The 2 men at the reception working that morning were very profesionnal, welcoming and very nice. I really would like to point that out because we don't see that much enjoyable people in the hotel industry anymore so +1 for that!
The room was very clean, tidy, nothing to complain about. Just if you stay for a longer period the closet is ridiculously tiny and you have the iron stuff in there that takes almost all the space so your things stay in your lugagge, please do something about it. The sink is also too small, you cannot put your stuff around the sink or on a shelf even though there is plenty of room in the bathroom. This is why I put 4 stars. But don't get me wrong, don't hesitate to book there.

It is also 20 minutes away from St pancras (bus just across the street straight to the station)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear timefliessofast,
Thank you very much for your review, I am really pleased to read that the team here were able to check you in early - and with a smile. Sorry you didn't like the size of the wardrobe or sink, both are fairly typical sizes for UK hotel bedrooms, and especially suitable for a short stay like yours.
Your comments about the team really are welcomed, it's always nice to hear positive comments about our attitude and service, so thank you.