“amazing authentic Italian cuisine”
Review of Stecca

Stecca
Reserve with OpenTable
Stecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,222 of 25,420 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Stecca is a beautiful contemporary Italian restaurant serving stunning regional & seasonal cuisine in the heart of little Chelsea. Renowned Italian chef patron Stefano Stecca has created this stylish & friendly local Italian restaurant serving irresistible regional Italian dishes with a distinctive light & contemporary touch. Using only the freshest, carefully sourced Italian ingredients, his menu is uniquely inviting & delicious, with dishes including freshly made pasta and risotto alongside delicately prepared fish and heartier meat dishes. With a light & airy décor, semi-private spaces for entertaining and a garden terrace, there's something for everyday and every special occasion – the perfect neighbourhood restaurant.
Reviewed February 25, 2018

what a delicious meal, all the dishes we had from the antipasti to the wonderful filled pasta and seafood were amazing. The talented Stefano is a great chef and excellent host. Well worth going, definitely will be a regular place for us

Reviewed February 22, 2018

I went there yesterday with my wife and two children. The atmosphere were really nice and we enjoyed ourselves immensly. The Italian food was incredibly good, and even our picky daughter ate a lot of food.

I fully recomend this really nice and autentic Italian restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to this restaurant and it was one of the best meals I’ve ever had in my life. The food was incredibly fresh and flavorful. The service was excellent, everyone was very inviting and warm. My 3 year old loved it and so did we. It’s was a little pricey, but so worth it! So glad we went, we would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I found this place an insult to Italian food (I am Italian).
The black truffle risotto was the worst risotto I have had in a while, it tasted all but truffle. On top of that, it didn’t have any salt. My friend’s monkfish had no salt at all either.
My dessert? Don’t even dare calling that “crema mascarpone” please.
Over 60£ per person for a very mediocre meal, there are definitely better options in London...

1  Thank Vcannicci
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Lunch time: we were sharing a table in three and we did not expect such an amazing experience! The food was extremely fresh and tasty; from starters like Culatello, Octopus Salad and Crudi di Pesce to Sicilian Cannoli and Mascarpone's cream topped with chocolate flavor... as we are Italians it was a real full immersion in the delicious Italian food at its best.
(Also do not miss the Pappardelle with Duck Ragu' finished with Black Truffle).
Service reserve the first place as they were truly taking care of us and our requests.
Stecca is a blue & white restaurants with natural light, elegant but relaxed atmosphere.. just perfect to enjoy with your loved one or family a good lunch or dinner!