“Brilliant pre theatre dinner”

The Ivy Tower Bridge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ivy Tower Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,812 of 24,837 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$102
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: The Ivy Tower Bridge is an all-day British brasserie serving modern British & international Ivy-inspired classics.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

This worked very well for us. The early evening menu looked boring but there were great choices on the full menu. Tempura prawns were wonderful and the shepherd's pie a revelation (don't miss the brilliant gravy). A great chocolate bombe to finish. My wife was slightly less lucky but still enjoyed it. Friendly service good cocktails and a terrific location and outlook. We will be back.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had booked a table for my birthday but when we made enquiries about Vegan choices they were very limited and for this reason we cancelled our booking. I'm so disappointed as I was really looking forward to it. I can't rate the location to others as I've not been there.

3  Thank Julie S
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A group of seven of us came here for dinner over Easter. The decor inside looked lovely and the location was stunning, right on the Thames. The service from the staff was fantastic, very attentive. Between us we had a combination of starters, mains and desserts, all of which was very nice and reasonably priced, especially considering the location.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Dropped in here without a booking for 2 people . At 8pm the place was quiet so getting a table was not an issue. I ordered a Lemon, lime bitters which I thought was a fairly simple drink but it seemed they had no idea how to make it..came out with a lemon,lemon bitters..terrible taste. Decided on a coke instead. The meals were on the small side, but tasted ok. You will need a side dishes to feel satisfied. Roast lamb shoulder and a lamb shepherds pie were our meals with a green salad. The meals arrived quickly and the price is fairly standard for London.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We went there before the Bridge Theatre. It bears the Ivy name but the food is very ordinary. Service reasonable but not outstanding. Wine list average. It is so often the case that a good restaurant expands but cannot replicate the original one in terms of atmosphere and food. I just felt we were being served ordinary food at less than ordinary prices. Great location on the Thames and good for the theatre but otherwise very ordinary.