“Great time”

ZAPspace
Ranked #314 of 435 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Indoor trampoline park inside a 100 year old victorian theatre Book your bounce. Jump Up. Get Down! 369, High Street London E15 4QZ
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place, there’s plenty of space for you to eat or change your socks. Staff were flawless.

Only downsides were the toilets weren’t too clean and there weren’t any lockers to put your belongings in.

All reviews
"session"
"track"
"stratford"

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a fair few trampoline parks, but this one is really thinking ahead. Some great games, basketball, dodgeball, a very well made gladiator bit above a foam pit, a ninja net, a slide, and BEST OF ALL (for me) a kind of whack-a-mole on a wall you had to jump to hit. Loads to do to get stuck in for a full hour so you don’t get bored.

Quite annoying the staff have to stand by you to make sure you’re following the rules etc. but I do understand why!

Only other thing could have been improved was the guy on reception could have been a little bit friendlier... (if I’m being REALLY picky).

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I booked a party for my 7 year old and the experience wasn't good at all. I wouldn't recommend you to do the same.

I had a "super zapper" package, which had very little of super. For starters, I went there half an hour before my party, as instructed, only to be kept sitting at the cafe without any instructions or directions (not even the more than three times I asked, only to be told - "your host is coming in a minute"). In the end, the whole thing took so long that the kids were only allowed in the trampoline court at 2.25, leaving them to jump for only 35 minutes.

Then, we sat at a frankly cramped booth. Food (the wrong one; I odered one vegetarian plate and pizza and I got some chicken and pizza) arrived, but no sign of any drinks for at leat another 15 minutes. And that is tough with a bunch of thirsty kids. I had to go up and down the place practically begging for drinks, as my "host" kept disappearing.

Then, they offered "balloon modelling". The "host" turned up with five balloon swords, for a party of nine kids. Then, in true fashion, he disappeared again, and turned up 15 minutes later with a few more, when the kids were engaged in something else.

We didn't get any plates, additional cutlery or napkins for the cake. And not mention any extra drinks, nothing to be had. Although we were under pressure to leave, my disappearing host wasn't there to light up the candle either.

All in all, I was incredibly disappointed. I also realised retrospectively that I didn't even get my package in full (slushies and an extra ticket missing).

Overall, the staff seemed lost for the worse, unable to provide any of the missing stuff, and the experience was rubbish. It's a shame, since I welcome a local trampoline place in my area, but now I believe it's worth the trek to further away places.

2  Thank Yolanda V
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place which is great for kids (and parents alike) went with my 4 year old and we both loved it. Foam pit is great and the variety of trampolines keeps the little ones excited throughout. Staff very friendly and great with the kids. Will most definitely return.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Went there for my daughters second birthday! Was absolutely amazing everything appropriate for little children in this session (from general bouncing and softplay to dodge ball and balance beam with a large foam pit (my daughters favourite bit I think)). We struggled to get my daughter out of there as she loved it so much. The place was very clean and the staff very attentive. Loved it will definitely be back again. Thank you all!

Also try the restaurant next door, the food was very tasty and healthy and for London quite cheap. Highly recommend!