All reviews green park staff was very friendly and helpful hilton hotel great location buckingham palace apartment bedroom pubs accommodation
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner spent new years over 5 days here in a 1 bed studio apartment. The apartment could use some repainting and the small breakfast table was broken. But after all its England and the rest was all that you can ask for. Best thing was the excellent and very service minded staff who you couldn't have asked more from.
Highly recommended hotel and walking distance to everything!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We had a one bedroom apartment on the second floor overlooking Hertford St. The access by lift or stairs is quite narrow, dark and poky. The apartment itself was a good size and light and airy. The place is old and the floors uneven but it was a good place to stay. Location was excellent right beside Hyde Park in the middle of Mayfair. We would stay again. WiFi was hopeless and kept dropping out which we adfvised the owners about but it did not seem fixable. Probably caused by the provider.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2015

First i was asked to go to Mayfair to check in,the lady at the front desk was ok. On getting to the room I was highly disappointed the furnitures were old,the bed was broken(it took the maintenance guy two day to come fix it) there was some form of renovations going on,I had to wake up every day at 8,I complain everyday,am on holiday for god sake I want to sleep in. Nothing was done,imagine waking up to the sounds of drilling and smashing. The cleaners don't speck English,my 7yr old goddaughter cleans better. I spent 14days there it was the worst 14days holiday of my life.
I later moved to 17hartford street,it was very nice,I cried.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank jay a
Maykenbel P, Owner at 20 Hertford Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Dear jay a, thank you for your review of 20 Hertford Street.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and have passed your comments on to the management team at the property.

As much as possible we try to provide guests with an enjoyable stay and always ensure that any refurbishment or renovation work is communicated by the Reception Manager at check-in. However, if you would like to discuss any points raised in your review please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind regards,

20 Hertford Street Apartments

Reviewed March 20, 2015

17 Hertford Street is very expensive and location is the only good thing about it. I booked fifteen days for over 2.500 but when I turned up there was a surprise credit card fee so I ended up paying over 2.600 pounds. I regretted not going to a hotel instead. The apartment was spacious but with the few furniture showing their age and with a lose toilet seat it's hardly a luxury apartment. The TV had mostly channels in Arabic but they agreed to get me more English speaking channels after I explained that I wouldn't have booked this apt. without English speaking channels. The concierge was helpful but located at another building. No central heating, only a loud fan heater that was difficult to get right. The kitchen was small but clean and modern, the best part of the apartment. What I didn't know is that the apartment is serviced daily, which for me was a nuisance since I wanted to keep my own time!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Maykenbel P, Owner at 20 Hertford Street, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

Dear angieonthego, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at 20 Hertford Street. Your feedback is appreciated and we have passed your comments on to the Manager of the apartments.

And, just to add, 20 Hertford Street is currently under refurbishment to improve the facilities and accommodation.

Best wishes,

20 Hertford Street

Reviewed January 26, 2015

We had a great stay last year. Went for our honeymoon and 20 Hertford Street was amazingly located. Shepherd Market was a two minute walk and full of life in the evenings. Green Park tube station was a five minute walk and 15 minute walk to Oxford Street and the bus ride back would drop you right outside the apartment. I would definitely recommend this location. And plan to stay there again when i go in the summer!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Maykenbel P, Owner at 20 Hertford Street, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Dear LBJ1920, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at 20 Hertford Street. We're delighted that you enjoyed the apartment and location and appreciate your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,