All reviews green park staff was very friendly and helpful hilton hotel great location buckingham palace apartment bedroom pubs accommodation
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Great location, it was a lovely stay but not as grand or high spec as I was hoping for I stayed in block No17 which wasn't like what was photographed the lift was so tiny me and my friends had to take the lift separately as it just fitted two people in.
The hall way on the 2nd floor looked unfinished and looked dark to get to my room.
There were lights out in the over head bed unit and there wasn't a phone.
It was a nice stay but maybe have a look at where you are staying in this complex as the rooms are very different in standards.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stayed in 17 Herford St in a 1 bedroom flat which was very much comfortable with a 9 years old kid. Interior is not luxury but very much functioning. It is a very good option for a long stays like 7 or more days especially for the families to have home comfort. Moreover , location is perfect with 200 m walking distance to Hyde park and Green Park and to their underground stations. This place has become my option for the next visits.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Very nice apartment- had taken the 2 bedroom apartment . Neat and clean, well furnished.
The staff is very friendly and helpful( Ismail and Peter).
Location very convenient, Hyde park is a 5 min walk, also the underground is 5 min away.
Shepard market is down the lane, all the best restaurants in Mayfair area is a walking distance from 20 Hertford street.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vrindagoenka
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Rooms maintenance needs to work more.
Well everything else was good. Basic cleaning for the room is good everyday except Sundays.

rooms are comfy and sleep quality is good.

Area is safe and in prime location in the heart of Mayfair (central London) 2 mins walk distance from Hyde Park.

They charged my Credit Card after I left for a big amount saying the carpet was damaged.

I recommend this place if you don't find another place to stay in central London.
good for groups of big families.
value is very good.

staff are very friendly.

one thing which is annoying is that you need to check-in and out in another building. 5 mins walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Abdulrahman A
Reviewed March 15, 2016

We arrived after midnight in the freezing cold without instructions as to how to gain access, even though I had said that we would arrive late. After ages on the pavement, I found a phone number. I rang it and was told to go to no.20. There a receptionist bumbled around taking a credit card deposit of £300. For some reason, my credit card did not find its way back to me, something which I only discovered the next day and nearly resulted in me cancelling my card. We were finally accompanied to no.17. The stairs are so narrow, I advise anyone with a large waistline to go on a diet. A bathroom window had large slots open to the freezing wind. The next day I discovered my credit card was missing. I phoned to cancel it, but discovered £300 had been taken by the flat owners. When I got back, the receptionist gave me an envelope with my credit card in it! He also told me that £300 had been taken from my credit card ‘by mistake’ - it should merely have been reserved! The final insult, which really spoilt my stay, was a charge of £20 for a plastic key card which my partner had lost (probably worth about 1p). The receptionist said he was just ‘doing his job’ and I should contact the management if I was not happy. I would have done so, but try finding a contact number or email! Disgusted! What a rip-off!

Room Tip: Try a hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple