1,483 results
All reviews bethnal green corner room victoria park central line typing room broadway market brick lane washer dryer full kitchen l'occitane toiletries east london pool and gym espresso machine unique hotel macaroons cocktail bar living area
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Staff are incredible, the hotel is beautiful and the food although pricey is exceptional. I love this hotel.The location was perfect for me, but it was also very easy to get to central London with the Tube ur bus.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank MaxWJK
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the hotel the service you received from my colleagues and that you enjoyed the food from our restaurants. It is also great to know that the hotel location works perfectly well for you and that you found it easy to travel from the hotel to the West End. It is great to know that every effort made during your stay has paid off with your generous score and feedback. Thank you for choosing the THH for your stay in London and I will share your comment with all the teams here. Should you require any further assistance from the THH please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Many thanks and kind regards to you and your family. Sandro Desole

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Having never been to London before for a social trip, I was completely unaware of what to expect from this Hotel based on what I had heard about the area it was located. Bethnal Green carries a very negative reputation and now that i've been and seen for myself what it is like, I'm not sure why!

The Hotel itself is less than 5 minutes from the nearest underground and is less than 3 stops to all the major stations. Ideal!

The room we were given was fantastic. It had the most comfortable bed I have ever had in a hotel which was very much appreciated after the long days walking around the malls and parks! It had a separate living area complete with a kitchen and all the utensils required. Milk for tea coffee and fresh water in the fridge ready for our arrival.

The staff couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful from the minute we arrived to the second we left.

I would have no hesitation returning to the hotel on my next trip to London. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Jackgibson93

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. It is without no doubt that Bethnal Green as gradually changed as there is a lot of regeneration in East London and being known as well for its Artistic out flow it projects. Indeed am pleased you did enjoy your stay with us at the THH as well that the staff managed to ensure all was in place for you. Thank you for choosing the THH for you stay in London and should you require any further assistance from the THH please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I simply loved everything about this hotel! The friendly staff, my beautiful spacious room, the delicious breakfast buffet, the exciting surrounding area etc. Oh and the bar! And those drinks...
Yes - this was a very special experience! Will definitely, definitely come back! I have already recommended this hotel to my parents-in-law and they stayed there last week. And guess what - they loved it too.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank stockholmtraveler

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. Having read your feedback, am glad we managed to make your stay a memorable one for you and your Parents- in -Law and we will be expecting you back at the THH sometime soon. We are venturing in different simple adaptable ways to ensure all our guests get the desired experience during their stay at the THH. Once again Thank you for choosing the THH for you stay in London and should you require any further assistance from the THH please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great hotel, beautiful rooms with great buffet breakfast. We stayed for one night and we were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was fabulous, beautifully clean with everything you could want - towels, robes, bathroom accessories, bottles of water, tea making facilities and milk + the kitchen had all kinds of cooking equipment so perfect for anyone looking to self cater. The hotel is about a 3 minute walk from Bethnal Green tube which is on the central line just one stop from Liverpool Street station so a great location. The staff were really friendly and helpful, we turned up early and they took all our luggage and stored it in the luggage room while we went out for the day. When we turned up later to check in the luggage was all taken to our room by one of the (very friendly) concierges. We didn't eat an evening meal at the hotel but the menu looked great. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SarJP294

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. I am impressed to know that you appreciated what THH has to offer especially for our famous friendly way of service and approach and indeed beautiful clean apartments that you have mentioned. It is always a pleasure to know that every effort made to ensure you received a memorable experience paid off with your generous score and feedback, which has been shared and appreciated by all the teams here. THH has two In House restaurants Viajante & Corner Room, I do recommend for you to come and dine with us as they do very good food. Thank you for choosing the THH for you stay in London and should you require any further assistance from the THH please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here on a weekend to force myself to get out of Central London + was looking for a unique hotel experience. I got both and am happy I did. This hotel did a great job in keeping the Town Hall charms while introducing modern interpretations of a boutique hotel. I was impressed at the size of my room and the kitchen: Breville hot water pot & microwave, fridge, stove, sink, espresso machine etc. I would want to stay here on an extended visit; they included milk in the fridge for your tea/coffee in addition to the house water - still & sparkling.

My room has a unique layout that enable you to keep your mess of luggage out of the way, but still in an accessible area that was not a closet; the bed was not up against a wall thus providing a nice divider whereby behind it is where my luggage and stuff went. The bed itself was not too hard, nor too soft and they supplied 4 pillows of varying softness - love this.

The bathroom was nice, no tub in my room. And no shower door. So you had to ensure nothing on the floor prior to showering; there's a tiny lip to prevent water run off, but nothing to stop shower spray. The product included shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap & lotion and was Rituals.

There's a one Michelin star restaurant attached so book in advance. Also, they warned me of 2 holiday parties on the Fri & Sat nite of my stay. While I heard the music, it was all over by midnight. I ate at the Corner Room and while I didn't have a reservation, they moved some tables around and accommodated me, I'm thinking because I said I was a hotel guest. The food was quite good.

I never took advantage of the tea lady, but the macaroons they came around with at night made me crave La Duree they were that good. I would LOVE to stay here again... if only there weren't a gazillion other hotels to try in London. I love checking new places out, but I may stay here again it's that trendy AND reasonably priced. I do also love the design of their logo, etc. It's incorporated throughout their printed material and tres chic.

Location is perfect; far enough away from Central London I actually discovered Spitalfields by walking to it due to the recommendation of the Hotel. Tube stop is 5 min walk. There are a couple buses to be caught as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GreenStarfish
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. It is a great pleasure to know that you were impressed with our apartment, offering spacious good size rooms’ comfortable beds and fully equipped kitchen. It gives us great honour to know that you appreciated our friendly way of service and approach and yes the turn down service treat is very popular with out guests. I cannot help to notice that the apartment bathroom had no shower door, which now has been looked into with the relevant department. It is always a pleasure to know that every effort made to ensure you received a memorable experience paid off with your generous score and feedback, which has been shared and appreciated by all the teams here. The Viajante & Corner rooms are very famous for their exquisite food and they always ensure they cater for Hotel Guest as well. Thank you for choosing the THH for you stay in London and should you require any further assistance from the THH please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole