The Lavender Guest House
US$213
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$72
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
US$216
US$204
US$375
US$313
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclapham junctionlovely guesthousehome from hometrain stationvery pleasant stayvisit londonstayed nightseasy accessminute walkbatterseasunroomfridge
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Very well maintained guest house in Clapham, within easy walking distance of rail and bus services. Room was well appointed and kept to a very high standard.
We were slightly disappointed with the very limited breakfast menu - some fruit/yoghurt and something to go with scrambled eggs would make such a difference.
A bonus was the access to a sheltered sunny garden along with a sitting room attached including a microwave for visitor use.- a good touch

Room Tip: the lower the room number means fewer stairs
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ian R
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in one of the double rooms which was very small but perfectly equipped, fine for a place to sleep but not really a relaxing space. Despite the location the rooms were very peaceful.
Tony the manager was very helpful and accomodating, I believe his father John was away during our stay and this may have been the reason we didn't get offered a full English or continental breakfast, just beans or egg on toast.
Despite the breakfast we still felt our stay represented good value for money.
We would return for a short break in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank GeorgieB82
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a great place to stay. Very clean. Very comfortable. I was made to feel welcome from the moment I stepped inside. Can not find any faults. The breakfast was lovely and the service first class. The location is good too - nice and close to the station. Exceeded expectations.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mauzie2
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed for just a quick trip at the end of March. My room was compact and lovely and clean with a nice en-suite, and the owner Mr Houss was a very hospitable and entertaining character! I had a very enjoyable stay, and my parents who have stayed here before also rate the Lavender Guest House very highly. The rates were very reasonable for this area of the city and I will certainly use it again for any other trips to London in the future. Sarah.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My mum and aunty stayed here for 26 nights straight and not once did they have a problem. The room was lovely (much nicer then a hotel room), breakfast was amazing and service was brilliant. We would recommend this B&B to all our friends and family and will be using it again for sure. This is also a great location to the high street & train station. Thank you Lavender Guest House for making my families stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: March 2012