The Lavender Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in London
See available hotels
    • Breakfast included
    View Hotel
    All reviewsclapham junctionlovely guesthousehome from homeclose to the train stationbus routesvery pleasant stayvisit londonstayed nightseasy accessminute walkbatterseasunroomfridge
    Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed six nights. I had to switch rooms at one point so that one of my friends could join me the last two nights. I was at a conference, and didn't even have time to pack my bags to make the switch, and they did it for me.

The place is clean as a whistle, and the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. Hi speed wireless internet, good TV, and handy to the Clapham Junction train station.

Room Tip: website shows pics of all the rooms...I was on the very top in a single for 4 nights, and on the ground floor in a triple for 2 nights....both were great.
    1  Thank DDrakeJL
    Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Lavender Guest House is tucked away in a pleasant quiet location just seconds away from Clapham Junction that consists of excellent transport links, to countless bars, pubs, restaurants and other amenities. All in all the Guest house has everything anyone could ask for, its clean, comfortable, extra blankets in the wardrobe (which weren't needed as the rooms were at a comfortable homely temperature) and breakfast is lovely.
    From the moment we checked in to checking out, Tony was very professional, warm and willing to help. I definately recommend The Lavender Guest House to friends, family and to all my fellow trip advisors.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Christopher J
    Reviewed April 22, 2012

Stayed 2 night first night i had the superior room with full ensuite, good room big telly very clean, second night had the room next door just as good but no shower again very clean good all round bit limited on the breakfast but still pretty good i would recommend to anyone many thanks

2  Thank TeamTurners
    Reviewed April 16, 2012

From the moment we arrived at the Guesthouse, me and my Mother had fallen in love with the place. The welcome we received from Tony was so incredibly warm. Indeed, the reception from him over the entireity of our 3 night stay was fantastic. He chatted to us about what we were up to while we were down, spoke in such a friendly manner and made us both feel so at home. Likewise his sister who does the cleaning, she was equally as welcoming. The food was enjoyable. The room we had was stunning - truly worth the money (which, for inner London, is very good value!). Nice and spacious, and the en-suite bathroom was exquisite! And for inner London, the parking on the street is ample too!

Would highly recommend the Lavender Guest House to ANYONE looking to stay in London! Cannot speak highly enough of it

2  Thank Robert K
    Reviewed April 15, 2012

Very well maintained guest house in Clapham, within easy walking distance of rail and bus services. Room was well appointed and kept to a very high standard.
    We were slightly disappointed with the very limited breakfast menu - some fruit/yoghurt and something to go with scrambled eggs would make such a difference.
    A bonus was the access to a sheltered sunny garden along with a sitting room attached including a microwave for visitor use.- a good touch

Room Tip: the lower the room number means fewer stairs
    • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple