“Lovely pizza, at a price”
Review of Pizza East

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I happened to visit Pizza East twice within a week, which says a lot - and had the same thing too - a basic cheese and tomato pizza. The food self was really good - my fellow diners were also impressed - the pizzas are large! The mac and cheese is also very good. The quality was fairly consistent between by two visits, with the second pizza a little more ‘firm’ than the first! The service is quick although the restaurant was busy and the staff friendly. I would recommend, so long as you are aware it’s slightly more expensive than other pizza chains - a basic pizza is around £10 and a coke is £3.25! (Shoreditch pricing!)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place and atmosphere however the service was incredible slow the both times I’ve been and the waiting list is just too much .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went in here on the cuff and was surprised when I got inside.
From the outside I didn't realise how big this place was. Although it was late at night the place was packed and had a great atmosphere. Kind of club like even though it is a pizza restaurant.
I sat facing the kitchen area on a stool. It was fascinating was the line of pizzas and other food being made in front of me.
I had the garlic bread for a starter and then a prawn pizza for a main. The food was freshly made and was lovely and tasty.
I would certainly go back again for the food.
The pizzas are cooked in stone ovens wood fired.
When I went to the toilet they were scruffy. The drinks were long white trough sinks and someone had obviously been sick in one. There was paper on the toilet floor and one of the cubicles had water on the floor and a loose toilet seat. Wasn't sure if the other cubicles were even in use as everyone seemed to be waiting for the same one. There were also rowdy groups in the toilets and someone really needed to get a grip on them.
Although I would return here for the food and the kitchen hygiene looked ok, if the toilets were just as bad I wouldn't go again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awful just awful - I don’t know how people can work in this environment all day. The music is far too loud and because of this everyone is just shouting at each other to be heard. However good the food is I will never go back. Left with a headache.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We reserved a table here on a very busy friday. From booking to dining, everything was great which is quite rare in London! The pizza is great, very well designed and cooked. The veggies and starters were also delicious. It's quite beautiful place, service quite efficient and kind, almost the same experience everytime I visit. Well done and thank you!