“Perfect wineparring and 5 of 6 hits”
Review of Kitchen W8

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed the tastingmenu. 5 og 6 courses were so delicious. The desserts were the weekest. The wineparring was bold and very good. I just might come back.

2  Thank Gertrud P

Reviewed 3 January 2018

You must have a reservation. One of the loveliest restaurants I've been to, charming atomosphere, small, cozy, elegant, and the food is extraordinary. Loved.

1  Thank hiart
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We ate a very pleasant lunch here from the TDH menu. The menu had two choices for each course and my only criticism was repetion of rice on two, the starter of seafood risotto and rice pudding for dessert (rice pudding was alittle too sweet).

1  Thank Braba74
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Oh my goodness, have never eaten such delicious food. Have eaten at more than one Michelin starred restaurant and this has given us the best meal so far. Every course was a taste sensation. Not at all stuffy, and for the food we ate very good value. Can’t wait to have the opportunity to go back again in the future.

1  Thank JFL1968
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We had a really solid meal here. The service was quite good and we enjoyed the food. I do recall the service being very prompt with the delivery of each course (pretty quickly after you finish the previous one), but we didn't feel like we were being rushed out in any way. Overall we enjoyed the meal and would return.

1  Thank dd158723