“Highly recommended”

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Ranked #184 of 1,072 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Polite and efficient service, nice and clean room and superb location. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in London :) Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mysticjen
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you for these kind words Mysticien, we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

There are newer reviews for Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London

Reviewed 11 April 2012

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. When we arrived, we were lucky enough to be upgraded, our room had a magnificent view of Big Ben and the Thames. The room was very quiet and had everything we could have wanted. This hotel is very close to many of Londons attractions, we walked to Trafalgar Square, Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall, 10 Downing St, London Eye and Buckinham Palace to mention a few. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes close by, and only about 10 min walk to Waterloo Station. Would highly recomend this hotel.

Room Tip: We paid around $230 Aud per night for standard room, but were upgraded.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belinda L

Wow, what a fantastic review, thanks Belinda L.

Glad we could upgrade you and that you enjoyed the view.

We hope to see you again soon.

Can't fault the place.
What surprised me was how well catered the children are - free this free that. All staff really good with the kids.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thanks for this review Claretcop.

We’re glad our first half term program was well received by you and your kids.

Can’t wait to see you and the kids again soon, we’ve got another long weekend 2-5 June for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, why not come and celebrate with us, our location is well placed for the activities in and around central London.

Hope you’ll be able to join us.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

As part of our wedding celebrations we had booked 10 rooms for 2 nights over a weekend in March (the night before and the night of the wedding.) Upon checking in I collected my key and the very helpful concierge escorted me with all of my luggage to my room. After the concierge left it dawned on me that I was standing in one of the Penthouse rooms that I had lusted after when we came for a show-around pre booking. Immediately I thought there must have been a mistake so before touching or moving anything I scampered back down to Reception to query the booking. I was delighted to be advised that my booking from a regular suite had been upgraded and I had the pleasure of this beautiful room for 2 nights! I felt like royalty and spent the next 15 minutes giggling to myself at my fortune. The room is spread over two floors, each with a separate wash room, and a metal spiral staircase linking the two (great for sweeping down dramatically in a wedding dress I can assure you!) Upstairs is a open plan bedroom and the bathroom with a huge, deep bath that has a window with a stunning view, a shower with a head as big as a dinner plate and double sinks. Downstairs there is also access to a terrace overlooking Westminster bridge and had the weather been better this would have been very romantic to come back to with my new husband! Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty on both days and served to the room to my request. My family and I all enjoyed our stay at the Park Plaza Westminster and the upgrade really made a special weekend all the more memorable - thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cobby202

Wow, thanks for this great review Cobby202.

We’re all so glad you choose to stay with us on your very special weekend and that you loved the upgraded room. That spiral staircase is great!

It was our pleasure to serve you, maybe we’ll see you in a year’s time for your first anniversary?!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed here in October 2011 for one night. We had a studio room with views of the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. The decor in the hotel was lovely, The rooms were spacious, clean and hotel staff were helpful and friendly.
The hotel is in the perfect location, close to Waterloo and Westminster tube stations and close to the London eye and other attractions.
I will definitely be staying here again, Westminster is one of my favourite places and I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: I think we were on the 7th or 8th floor and had views of the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SjRingham
Reviewed 10 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Branislav B
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We have just returned as a family from a fanastic four day stay at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge and can not stop talking about all the activities we have done. We received a walm welcome at check in with excellent welcome packs for our children that not only included things to keep them entertained, but also vouchers to change for snacks and drinks in the hotels illy coffee shop, along with a full list of weekend Easter activities for them to join in with. They loved the cookie decorating on the Saturday along with the Easter Bunny hunt competition which we won the prize of a vip weekend stay for the four of us at a Park Plaza hotel. Our sons spent the entire Easter Sunday counting down the hours until the hotels activity of Easter Egg decorating. By the time they had exhausted themselves non stop egg painting, the hotel team gave them a chocolate Easter egg which made their day. The hotel team took pictures of our sons taking part in the activities and delivered copies to our room upon our return along with posting them up for all to see at breakfast the following day. The whole weekend was so well planned by the hotel and they made it fun for all ages. Between all the hotel planned activities and sightseeing we managed to enjoy time in the hotels swimming pool which is an added bonus for a London Hotel. We had a fabulous Easter Sunday Lunch at Brasserie Joel where they also provided our sons with colouring packs to keep them happy and more chocolate eggs. The Italian night at the illy coffee shop is excellent value for money and family friendly. I even accidentally left my wallet behind whilst having a drink in the coffee shop and they found it and kept it at security for me which was such a relief. We couldn't have asked for better service in every area of the hotel. It was first class. More hotels should follow suit on this one. On a previous visit we signed up for a Club Carlson card which we used this time and received discounts on all food and beverages in the hotel. The hotel location is superb, with the London Eye, London Aquarium, Duck Tours, River Cruises and Bus Tours, all on your doorstep. Our sons especially liked the three floors of arcades situated in County Hall which even has an indoor full size bumper cars. We used the nearby Waterloo station as our hub to explore the rest of the city. We would definitely recommend Park Plaza Westminster Bridge to friends and family and will be returning to enjoy all their facilities again. Thank you to all the hotel staff, you made it the best Easter weekend ever! Helen & Mike

Room Tip: We had a suite with a sofa bed for the children which was perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Wow, we are all so pleased that our first half term program was such a success!

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review.

We can’t wait to see you all again soon - don’t forget it’s the Queen Jubilee Diamond celebrations 2-5 June, come and celebrate with us and you’ll be well situated for all the activities in central London.

See you soon.