Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
18,369 results
All reviewsbig benlondon eyestudio roomiconic viewprimo barmodern hotelsouth bankbig hotelthe executive loungeexcellent locationsofa bedfantastic hotellounge areaan upgrademini bartube stationwestminster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed here for one night for work and really enjoyed my stay. I was upgraded to a room on the 14th floor (but with an internal view), as far as I could make out the upgrade meant I had an additional sink, microwave and crockery which I didn't use.

I liked the modern stylish decor, the 6 foot bed, the well-equipped bathroom with separate shower and huge flatscreen tv, the bathrobes and slippers were welcome too. I used the pool and steam room, the pool is long and narrow. I was lucky enough to be the only one there at first which was lovely. Like a lot of hotel pools it would fill up quite quickly with just a few people. The atmosphere is buzzing in the bar and service fast.

I think the only drawback is that they clearly find it hard to cope with the large numbers of guests at breakfast. I expected food cooked to order for the price, not a self-service. The cold buffet was good, the hot food nothing special, I wish I'd used room service which had a wider choice. We got a table, but there were places set on low coffee tables by sofas which I would not have wanted to eat breakfast at.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Traveller55,

Thanks for your great feedback.

Glad you were able to fully utilise our hotel. Sorry about breakfast, a great tip for your next visit are the following options, we have the Executive Lounge package at £39 per couple which includes 2 breakfasts, tea and coffee all day, full afternoon tea and then canapés and drinks from a full bar until 8pm. Keep an eye out on our website for the park Plaza package and you may even get this for £25. Another option is the Illy Espressement coffee shop on the ground floor, similar in style and price to a Prêt or a Starbucks.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

We just returned from a quick visit to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were very impressed with this hotel. The location is unbelievable, being right at the East end of Westminster Bridge. This made easy walking distance to most sights (The Abbey, Palaces, the Eye, Trafalgar Square, etc.) and short cab rides to the rest (Galleries, Covent Garden Market, Theatre District, Soho, etc.).

Our package included a “Superior Room”, which is the base room. For £55 per night we upgraded to a “Studio” that had separate sitting and sleeping areas plus an exterior view. It also had a wet bar including dishes, extra wine glasses for hosting friends all of which was very handy.

Service was excellent. I had difficulty with my laptop connecting and I am not very savvy. The technician who came to reset a tripped breaker (my own fault) in the suite also spent nearly half an hour getting me on line. The concierge was extremely helpful in confirming our pick-up time to get back to LHR.

Our trip was supposed to include a full English breakfast. As it turned out we were only entitled to the Continental Buffet. This was more than adequate and, in reality, was nothing like a Continental breakfast one gets on the ‘continent’. Full hot and cold buffet, fresh cheeses, yoghurt, breads and a cereal bar. Juices, coffee, tea and speciality coffees all included.

The on-site restaurant was rated 9/10 by some local Critic purported to be very harsh. We only give it a 7.5 - 8/10 and found it to be a bit pricey compared to other excellent fare available within walking distance. Also, a bit strange that no British beer was offered on tap, Japanese/Dutch and one other that escapes me now.

Overall, a fantastic visit and, when we return to London, we will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thanks Tango9R for your great review and five star rating.

I’m glad we made you feel welcomed and assisted you where needed.

It’d be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

My wife and I had a great stay in this hotel for 3 nights. I can't think of a better location for visiting London. The hotel is very new and beautiful inside and out. Lots of nice restaurants and lots to see and do withing walking distance. It felt like London was on our doorstep. They even upgraded us to a Studio room (free of charge) with beautiful views of the London Eye and Big Ben! The staff was all very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, had some sort of memory foam on it that you felt like you were floating on air. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

2  Thank Andrew T

Thanks Andrew T for this great review. Glad you both enjoyed your stay and our fab surroundings.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We were completely delighted with every aspect of this hotel. Every member of the staff were consummate professionals focused on customer satisfaction. The location is great, service impeccable, food great, what else can I say other than compliments to the management for a well run establishment.

Wow, thanks for this great review US_Trip.

We’re all delighted with your review and thank you for your very kind words.

It’d be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Amazing hotel, Great service..
When We arrived went straigt to Reception desk
Receptionist was very Friendly helpful, but most important gave us the right directions what we ask for.
Our room spotless with complimentary taste cakes inside.
We stayed in studio room the view was amazing You could see Big Ben,parliament square, Thames river.
Five star service and aminities.
Friendly staff, excellent hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Wow, Gintaras P, what a great review.

Thank you for your five star rating. I have shared your comments with the team and we all hope to see you again soon.