Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$121.70
from US$82.90
from US$93.60
10,989 results
All reviews lyceum theatre amazing costumes opening scene circle of life disney film all ages royal circle west end any age whole family birthday treat singing stage actors performance animals simba
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband, 5 year old son and I absolutely loved this show. The lady who played Rafiki the baboon was outstanding! The whole production was excellent.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Me and my daughter (on electric wheelchair) had one the best night ever. The colors, the musicians, the dancers, the singers, the design, the sound - everything was just perfect!

Thank you so much for this experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely stunning !!!

I had one the best night ever. I cried since the first note, the emotion was totally here in all the audience. The color, the musicians, the dancers, the singers, the design, the sound !

Everything was amazing to spend the best moment.

I’m totally impressed about the vocal performances I had to wait for some years to see this show and I am so lucky.

Thank you so much for this experience I won’t never forget in my entire life.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to see this show for years and have been to London many times but never get round to watching! Had tickets bought for my birthday and was not disappointed! Incredible and so well done!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic show. Amazing the way they have portrayed the animals. Loved the way animals came down the aisles.