“Outstanding”

and up
The Lion King Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 383 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney's THE LION KING. Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. 'There is simply nothing else like it.' The New York Times
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Africa delivered to us in an old English theatre convincingly. The cast were all brilliant but for me Mufasa and Rafiki stole the show, we were all left mesmerised at this stunning show. If i had one small criticism (and it is small) I did not feel older Simba was quite as convincing. I would recommend this show to anyone and would see it again, magical.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,677)
All reviews
in 252 reviews
"timon"
in 132 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband, 5 year old son and I absolutely loved this show. The lady who played Rafiki the baboon was outstanding! The whole production was excellent.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Me and my daughter (on electric wheelchair) had one the best night ever. The colors, the musicians, the dancers, the singers, the design, the sound - everything was just perfect!

Thank you so much for this experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely stunning !!!

I had one the best night ever. I cried since the first note, the emotion was totally here in all the audience. The color, the musicians, the dancers, the singers, the design, the sound !

Everything was amazing to spend the best moment.

I’m totally impressed about the vocal performances I had to wait for some years to see this show and I am so lucky.

Thank you so much for this experience I won’t never forget in my entire life.