“Go early to beat the crowds, book online ”
Review of Tower of London

Tower of London
Book In Advance
More Info
US$37.16*
and up
Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown...
Ranked #9 of 1,815 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One of London's most famous landmarks, the historic Tower houses the Crown Jewels, the prison cell of Sir Walter Raleigh, known as the Bloody Tower, and the Chapel of St. John and the Royal Armories.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying close by and chatted to the ticket lady in regards to best time to visit as we had seen some lengthy lines of people waiting the previous day and I hate waiting in long queues. She suggested come early and book online as it is cheaper So we did ! Arrived when it first opened, small queues I can handle!! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Grab an audio tour or you will miss all the history! No cameras allow in the Crown Jewels displays and I love how they had a travelator to keep the crowds moving pass the Crown Jewels ! Some live shows to keep everyone amused. I was a little disappointed with some of the displays like the bloody tower and the torture rooms as I thought there would be a lot more to the displays. Overall an interesting 2-3 hrs

Write a ReviewReviews (52,831)
All reviews
in 541 reviews
"prisoners"
in 581 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a huge place and highly recommended. Expect a bit of queuing to see the Crown Jewels (almost one hour) but not to get in. We also queued for the “torture tower” but don’t bother as it is just one small room with a wood stretching rack and some bits on the wall then you are out again so use your time more wisely.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We used Tesco clipboard vouchers for a great value fAmily visit. Definitely get on a Beefeater tour which gives the nuts and bolts of the castle and is just right for the kids (11 & 13)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great time had by everyone from teenagers to grandads at Tower of London would definitely go back
Get to the Crown Jewels as early as possible as this gets busy