“camden town the place to be .”
Review of Camden Market

Camden Market and Music Legends Walking Tour in London
Ranked #21 of 1,694 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're driven by the belief that you can only keep discovering if you keep looking ... so we're always adding interesting stores and traders. No two days are ever the same at Camden Market. Keep checking back to see what's new and what's next.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 April 2012

if love to watch to people watch and like the nightlife then this is the place to be

Reviewed 13 April 2012

My first visit to Camden Market. I was visiting with my wife and 3 children (15, 12 & 9), and we all really enjoyed its chilled out and relaxing atmosphere. We had walked along the canal from our hotel in Kings Cross and it was a very pleasant walk. The market was buzzing and it has lots of stalls selling a variety of clothes, bags, photos etc. All looked to be good value.
It had some really good T-shirt stalls and also a number of record/tape and CD stalls that were very interesting. Although the internet selling new CD’s at bargain prices has made these type of stalls look expensive for CD’s.
It had a huge range of food options on the various stalls all of which looked good value. It was very relaxing to have a drink overlooking the canal.
We caught the water bus along the canal to Little Venice.
Overall this was a great market and one we will return to.

1  Thank SEAB24
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Here you can see the diversity that makes up London. Clothes, gifts, junk, everything else. Eat and Drink by the canal.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I live in a typical seaside town where the only choice of food during the day is chips off the market. If you like choice this is the place to be!!! Food stalls for as far as the eye can see. Of every country and every choice of food. The stall holders/ shops are so friendly and helpful when trying to decide what you want. They also give out tasters everywhere!!! So if you were really savvy you could fill up on tasters there are so many to choose from.
The clothes shops are unbeleivable. Whatever your taste in clothes is there is a shop for you. I love rockabilly dresses, mainly hell bunny, there was only 1 stall there but i did buy 4 lol. If you are a goth, emo, fashionista, run of the mill, child, adult, different whatever!!! you are catered for. Handbags, shoes knickknacks... you will find it here, i couldnt list what you can buy there is so much choice...
OH but i must mention the cybercandy store which sells all american and australian sweets, peanut butter m & ms mmmmmmmm and a lovely shop lorarty jewellery.He hand makes copper/brass (not sure which) jewellery and they are gorgeous. I found a pair of earings i liked but no necklace so he made me a necklace!!
We didnt do the nightlife but from what ive read and saw there are clubs and pubs everywhere and no where shuts early. Go to the stables market that was the best one we found.... Infact we are taking our daughteres there later this year to clothes shop and food taste

2  Thank Shar0n40
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I've been to Camden market several times and always manage to find several great gifts to bring home. There is also a fantastic gentleman who makes and sells unique silver rings which I get tons of complements on. This last visit I thought the selection had homogenized somewhat, but I still found some gems. It's a least an interesting place to walk around for an afternoon.