“Avoid room No. 1 and 2 !”
Review of The Beaufort Hotel

The Beaufort Hotel
Ranked #342 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Yes, nice location. Yes, nice service. But avoid the rooms No. 1 and 2 : they are located in the basement and have limited light coming in. On top you live behind security bars. It feels not very welcoming. A change of the room was not possible because they were booked out. Soft drinks are for free.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Guest Relations M, Manager at The Beaufort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Mr Wolfgang811,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and you were happy with the service we provided, however the bedroom that we allocated for you wasn’t to your liking, and I would like to speak to you personally about your experience.
Please can you reach out to me directly on 0207 584 5252.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Izabella Cousens
The Beaufort

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Beaufort hotel. The staff were fantastic, friendly, great service. On the day of my arrival it was nearly at the end of the scones and tea time by the time I checked into my room, literally 5 min left and I rang down and asked if I could still get it. They said no problem and brought it up promptly. It was so tasty I was in heaven. I was there over my birthday and they left a small gift and a flower in my room. It was a very nice gesture. The room size was typical London small and clean but sufficient for my needs and the time I was spending in the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lakies04
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Excellent location in London, near the extravagant shopping, yet economical eateries and conveniently located near transportation options. The hotel staff were helpful and accommodating. I would recommend to anyone traveling to England!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as it was convenient for the Royal Albert Hall. Is was good value for a London hotel, quiet comfortable and safe. Didn't have the breakfast but was pleased that soft drinks, tea and coffee were freely available. Would definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Staff was lovely as was room but with some difficulties. Boiler was out one day so cold showers. Shower wand was not tight so water shot up to ceiling (I tightened). The exhaust fan in bath did not work. Bed was the most uncomfortable. Too soft in parts of it. This was not my idea of how a boutique hotel should be for the price. Needs some repair.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David H
Reviewed 29 March 2017

My wife and I stayed on our most recent trip to London. We've visited London several times over the past couple years and this was, by far, the best hotel experience we've had.

The staff is incredibly warm and accommodating and while the hotel is smaller than others, it offers every amenity you could need.

Don't skip the afternoon tea service with fresh scones! You can enjoy afternoon tea in the main lobby, or they bring it to your room. It's a wonderful touch and we worked the timing of the hotel's afternoon tea into our schedule the last few days.

The location is great, less than 5-minutes from Harrods, Hyde Park and the Underground.

We'll definitely be back next time we're in London.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stayed for two nights in March and had a great experience. Staff extremely efficient and friendly and service exceptional!! The position of this hotel is fab ( just around the corner from Harrods) really classy hotel!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple