US$383
US$168
US$140
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$217
US$207
Hotels.com
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$200
US$133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$188
US$175
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsfree barknightsbridge tube stationboutique hotelcomplimentary cream teaafternoon teajunior suitequiet streetsmall hotelharvey nicholssitting roomvictoria and albert museumperfect locationreception areaspent nightslovely hotelenjoyed my stayharrods
Reviewed May 9, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Beaufort hotel. The staff were fantastic, friendly, great service. On the day of my arrival it was nearly at the end of the scones and tea time by the time I checked into my room, literally 5 min left and I rang down and asked if I could still get it. They said no problem and brought it up promptly. It was so tasty I was in heaven. I was there over my birthday and they left a small gift and a flower in my room. It was a very nice gesture. The room size was typical London small and clean but sufficient for my needs and the time I was spending in the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lakies04
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Excellent location in London, near the extravagant shopping, yet economical eateries and conveniently located near transportation options. The hotel staff were helpful and accommodating. I would recommend to anyone traveling to England!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as it was convenient for the Royal Albert Hall. Is was good value for a London hotel, quiet comfortable and safe. Didn't have the breakfast but was pleased that soft drinks, tea and coffee were freely available. Would definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Staff was lovely as was room but with some difficulties. Boiler was out one day so cold showers. Shower wand was not tight so water shot up to ceiling (I tightened). The exhaust fan in bath did not work. Bed was the most uncomfortable. Too soft in parts of it. This was not my idea of how a boutique hotel should be for the price. Needs some repair.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David H
Reviewed March 29, 2017

My wife and I stayed on our most recent trip to London. We've visited London several times over the past couple years and this was, by far, the best hotel experience we've had.

The staff is incredibly warm and accommodating and while the hotel is smaller than others, it offers every amenity you could need.

Don't skip the afternoon tea service with fresh scones! You can enjoy afternoon tea in the main lobby, or they bring it to your room. It's a wonderful touch and we worked the timing of the hotel's afternoon tea into our schedule the last few days.

The location is great, less than 5-minutes from Harrods, Hyde Park and the Underground.

We'll definitely be back next time we're in London.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple