Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
US$360
US$298
Conrad
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$167
US$636
US$221
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$75
US$339
US$319
Orbitz.com
1,186 results
All reviewsrolls roycehouse carcomplimentary rollspremier roomafternoon tearoom serviceluxury hotelconcierge servicewonderful hotelgreen parkperfect staytop floorbuckingham palacelondon eyespafsamaranto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Beautiful hotel, very nicely decorated. Rooms are small, but so are they all in London...But I have to say, my room looked very nice!
I'd love the F&B concept: you can have dinner wherever you want and where you feel most at ease. Being a single traveller, dining in a formal restaurant is not always what I need, so I love the fact that one can eat in the lounge, bar, restaurant, ...and there is the similar choice of dishes (in most of the hotels, certain menu only apply to that area...).
What didn't I like? Well.... that one has to pay extra to use the steam bath, sauna,... I mean, the prices of the rooms are (very) high, this should be considered a service...
Staff is super!!! "Real" smiles, instead of the "fake" smiles.... Loved it! So congrats on HR or whoever trains the staff!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Perfect location, beautiful rooms with large bathrooms. Plenty of space to get ready for a night out. Great view of the London Eye and close to amazing nightlife. Its also close enough to all the sites and shopping to get out and walk around. The bar downstairs is beautiful and they have a great martini list! Perfect to start the night off or end with a nightcap

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

New and very expensive hotel, well situated ( but NOT on Park Lane) with only some of the front rooms with park view, Too expensive for the room size, which by no means corresponds to a 5 star hotel. Maybe the suites are excellent, but approx. 500 euros for a BB (including taxes) double room, certainly does not give you the size you are expecting.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dpapadi
FourSeasonsLondon, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Mr. Papadi,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane for your recent London visit and for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

While we are delighted you found the sleep quality, cleanliness and service from the team to be particularly pleasing, I was most concerned to hear of your disappointment with the size of your room, your room rate and the location of the hotel.

You are quite accurate about our location, our hotel is located on Hamilton Place, which is a quiet street off Park Lane. When we re-opened we were able to re-name our hotel Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane enabling our sister hotel to identify itself clearly as Four Seasons Hotel at Canary Wharf, I am sorry if this misled you as to our location in any way. Our room sizes do vary, as do our rates, which vary seasonally, clearly we failed to meet your expectations in terms of value and for this we sincerely apologise.

I would be delighted to speak with you personally should there be anything I can help with, or if I can assist with making any future reservations.

Annabel Shaw
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I love all Four Seasons Hotels. They are all wonderful in their own way. My favorite one is always the most recently visited. I just returned from a weekend at The FSL@PL and I can sum it up in one word...WOW!

The hotel is beautiful. The service superb. The rooftop spa with it's sensational views of London is unbelievable. It is just a perfect hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We got married here in 2005 so must admit some bias- we then stayed as a valentines treat but they have been shut for 2 years so this was our first trip after the refurb. My husband mentioned it was close to our anniversary, hoping for maybe a bottle of fizz in the room!
Well, not only did we get a lovely bottle of champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate, we were also given a hand written note welcoming us back- and an amazing upgrade to the Garden Suite! Which just happens to be directly above where we were married, and overlooks Hyde Park corner.
The refurb is excellent, the public areas are still opulent without being too grand, it still feels warm and comfortable. The garden suite is simply breathtaking and I didn't want to leave to go out! Gorgeous bed, fantastic bath(which had been sprinkled with rose petals!) and shower, the toiletries are heavenly, the sofa in front of the fire heaven, the dining room gorgeous (dining room!) every member of staff is polite, attentive, friendly, nothing is too much trouble- and its all done with panache.
As you would expect for such an incredible hotel, the price is also incredible-but wow, you can really see where your money is going and what it is buying you.
I love love love this hotel and if I ever won the lottery would stay here all the time!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple