Recently stayed on a business trip at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane. As usual, this was a truly memorable experience, nothing was a problem for their team of dedicated and professional staff. Amareto restaurant is definately worth eating in, great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an eclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for traditional afternoon tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefiting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The fitness centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons