Like the few Four Seasons that I have stayed at the service is exceptional. The theater desk got me a ticket to a sold out play. I needed a NY Times at the end of the day and the hotel was out. The concierge called a news stand down the street and put one on hold for me.
The room was modern, spacious, clean and had modern amenities. The only thing that I was disappointed about was the products. Other Four Seasons have had L'Occitane. This hotel seems to have some other brand that I wasn't impressed with.
The spa on the top floor was amazing with a wonderful view of Hyde Park. My massage was the perfect thing that I needed after having flown over night to get to London. They have single relaxation rooms with tea, snacks, magazines or you can plug into some music.
I also took advantage of the complimentary car service. It is a Rolls Royce that will take up to two people within a two mile radius of the hotel. Definitely a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons