“My favourite hotel in the world”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #29 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I had not heard of this hotel before asking for a referral of a great hotel i London with the staff at the Lowrey in Manchester. My first stay was in mid-2011. I loved it so much I went back for twelve days in December including Christmas and new year. I got out of a taxi that first day and was hours earlier than expected and the doorman knew my name. They 'remembered' all my likes and dislikes from months earlier. The room was on my favourite level, favourite outlook. I was spoiled rotten. This hotel defines excellence. The staff are truly magnificent. NOTHING is too much trouble. And it's genuine. I have had cocktails created for me by the barmen. I received a bottle of French champagne and a hand and personally signed card from everyone who looked after me when I returned to my room on new year's day. I cannot recommend this beautiful hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Angie R

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Like the few Four Seasons that I have stayed at the service is exceptional. The theater desk got me a ticket to a sold out play. I needed a NY Times at the end of the day and the hotel was out. The concierge called a news stand down the street and put one on hold for me.

The room was modern, spacious, clean and had modern amenities. The only thing that I was disappointed about was the products. Other Four Seasons have had L'Occitane. This hotel seems to have some other brand that I wasn't impressed with.

The spa on the top floor was amazing with a wonderful view of Hyde Park. My massage was the perfect thing that I needed after having flown over night to get to London. They have single relaxation rooms with tea, snacks, magazines or you can plug into some music.

I also took advantage of the complimentary car service. It is a Rolls Royce that will take up to two people within a two mile radius of the hotel. Definitely a treat.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank lor13149
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Regal and institutional customer service from the second we drove up, this hotel wow'd our every sense in every way. Excellent Hyde Park location is central to my meetings and my family's shopping and sightseeing. Most all London sights were within the limits of the 2 house cars--chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce sedans. My family and I have been Four Season frequent guests throughout the world since 1994--but the Four Seasons London at Park Lane has been by far the most exemplary of them all. The staff (led in almost theatric coordination by front manager Mario) was truly blessed. Extra credit: the hotel's restaurant (Amaranto) afternoon tea bested all the proper London afternoon teas we have ever visited. A must-stay hotel in London.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MT1075
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Recently stayed on a business trip at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane. As usual, this was a truly memorable experience, nothing was a problem for their team of dedicated and professional staff. Amareto restaurant is definately worth eating in, great food.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Beautiful hotel that has been recently renovated. We transfered after one night at another 5 star hotel that was not up to standard. We were upgraded to a suite which had all the modern conveniences expected of a Four Seasons. Only complaint was the noise that filtered through the double paned windows. Otherwise, we had a wonderful stay and would stay here again in my future visits to London.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jerisjr
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I travel a ton for business and and company has a deal with Four Seasons so I see alot of them. Four Seasons London, even by Four Seasons standards, is amazing. Beautiful renovation, flawless service and the location (high by Hyde Park Tube) can't be beat. It's so nice next time I'm thinking about trying to bring my family so they can explore London while I work but it will be tough to afford on P.A......

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ctyankee20
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I look at the maps to see where I am staying. In this case the Four Seasons is right across the street from the Intercontinental. Both are fine, but the Fours Seasons is much nicer in my opinion. The rooms are cramped and they both cost an arm and a leg, but the location is beautiful and it is fun to walk around the neighborhood. The fitness center is very nice.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business