Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience National Gallery
from US$42.80
from US$81.00
from US$92.30
35,213 results
All reviews van gogh trafalgar square famous paintings da vinci sainsbury wing art lovers love art great art works of art free admission amazing collection on display couple of hours audio guide beautiful building few hours rainy day
Reviewed April 4, 2018

the national gallery is a great place to go if you have some free time. in the middle of London and close to other attractions its great to see. free entry which is great and lots to see.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This place is defiantly worth a visit. From the beginning we were greeted with warm welcome by two lovey gentleman, one dark hair and one blonde. They asked us if we had an idea of what we want want to see. I said 1400-1500 paintings. The advised me to buy a map. Which was very clear and concise. The actual gallery is huge and lots to see. I recommend coming here and also they have some cute things to buy in the shop too.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

As an art lover i really enjoyed the visit inside the museum where you can find different periods of art, and so many different artists. A large portion of the exhibition is dedicated to England traditional art, but you can find also Leonardo, Van Gogh, Mirò and many others. Very good location, everything is well cared. And last but not least the entrance is free, you only pay the map of the museum but the fee is very low. Recommended.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my nephews went to visit the National Gallery one rainy day to get out of the rain! We ended up spending more than three hours inside. I enjoyed watching my nephews going through the master’s list. They were reading the brochure and the captions near each painting. They were discussing the strokes colors and the way the paintings were done in the various styles of the artists in their respective eras. I was so amazed that these gallery could hold their attention for such a long time. Now they are planning on going back and bringing their friends along! My nephews are in their teens, who have been so used to the internet and techy devices, that it is so refreshing to see them so interested in the arts. Thank you National Gallery!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My 3rd visit. It’s always great for a quick or longer walk through! And it’s free. Do as much as you want or as little.