Hotel 41
US$194
US$136
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
Orbitz.com
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
Agoda.com
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$96
Orbitz.com
2,983 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed for one night just after we got married to have a little 'us' time as we had a large amount of guests from abroad staying in London for our wedding. The level of service is exceptional and the room decor and quality is true luxury. The free food at supper time is amazing and free champagne on arrival oh and the free ice-cream! - everything is just fantastic - We loved it - and just what we needed after a hectic wedding schedule. Was tempted to book another night but we had family obligations the next day that we couldn't get out of. I guess the only slight limitation is that there is only one communal area - the 'lounge' where you eat breakfast and which is fantastic but there are no views out of the windows in the bedrooms or the lounge so you do feel a little enclosed - but to be honest that's what we went for so it suited us well. I would definitely book again and recommend this hotel, especially if you are visiting London but you prefer a small, personal and quiet hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Londonetc
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is our second stay at the Hotel 41 and everytime, it is perfect.The design is classical and the whole building is perfctly renovated.
We really appreciated the welcome of the staff (florent). Our room was beautiful and very confortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karlshtaliz
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

A true luxury hotel in every sense of the word. Outstanding facilities and the entire team could not have done more for us.

The location is central to all things London. And returning after a day on the town to the Hotel 41 Lounge is a marvelous way to conclude the evening.

The staff members we encountered went out of their way to insure everything we desired was provided and they were genuinely nice people.

I won't stay anywhere else in London after experiencing 41!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JK10796
Reviewed 26 July 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to return to this coveted gem. No need to go into the details because other guests have covered all the details.

My husband and I really appreciated being able to freshen up after the long flight by having access to a special room reserved for early arrivals.

Even though I tried 3 weeks prior to our stay, I was unsuccessful in obtaining SkyGarden tickets due to it being the busy summer season. I had communicated my disappointment via email to Hotel 41 stating how difficult it is to obtain these passes - I even tried as soon as they opened up the reservation window. It was a complete surprise to have found out upon our arrival that reservations were made for afternoon lunch at Darwin Brasserie at SkyGarden. Hotel 41 kindly provided a credit on our bill and apologized for not being able to secure tickets for us either. What? Where am I? Where else on earth does this happen except at Hotel 41. It was totally unnecessary however such a gracious token of fine hotel stewardship was greatly appreciated.

Thank you to *all* the staff for making yet another visit even more special than the last. If I have left out a name, I apologize in advance -- *everyone* deserves a special thank you for the unrivaled service and hospitality that we have not yet found elsewhere.

Steve and Stephen ... thank you for the unforgettable Bloom gin & tonics ... Ivo, Andrew, Victoria, Nicole, Victoria, Daniel and the lovely housekeeping staff all work round the clock to ensure each guest receives 10 star service.

Oh, I almost forgot ... my husband still raves about the fabulous water pressure from the rainshower we had in our bathroom and I've been waking up here at home wondering when the pot of French press coffee and toast are going to arrive. ;)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Everything about this hotel is superior. The hotel is located right next to Buckingham Palace, and our room was lovely, quiet, and comfortable. The staff is amazing! Every member of the staff that we came into contact with was friendly, helpful, and welcoming. I appreciate being allowed to check in several hours early after our overnight flight from the US.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family