3,090 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle toucheslounge areathe entire stafffifth floor
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

There is a phone button marked "Whatever! Whenever!" in the room: this best describes the experience we had. Top-notch service, excellent breakfast and the fantastic "Conservartory Suite" made this a high-class stay in London. All is very british, especially the Afternoon Tea (really, try it!). Fine room perfumes, king size bed, 24h service and a fantastic view through the glass roof. One of the best five hotels we have been so far!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 478mike
Reviewed September 21, 2017

If your looking for some last minute luxury with your dog Theodore can highly recommend 41, and we loved it too, we normally stay at the sister hotel in Kensington which is fabulous also, but we think we may have been swayed over to 41.
It's definitely a home from home experience with only 28 rooms, lovely homely lounge with food on tap all day, we really enjoyed our evening in with yummy salad jars, shepherds pie, cheese ice cream and a really great bottle of wine, all the staff are just perfect a special giggle on arrival I chose a glass of pink champagne and Theo opted for the Bottom Sniffer beer rather than the Pawsecco.
The room was beautifully clean, exceptionally well equipped and presented.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harthill
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

For our anniversary my husband surprised me with a trip to London. Although he booked the trip I booked the hotels so I finished the internet looking for the best hotels in London. We stayed at another 5 star hotel for the first few nights in soho and after a side trip came back to London to the 41. Although our first hotel was a true 5 star and quite immaculate, the 41 was in a league of its own!

The service is what makes the hotel out of this world! When tired and starving I went to the hotel staff to see if someone could help me find a sushi place for dinner (it was already 8pm- during London fashion week) I had no less than 3 people calling around and booking us at several different restaurants so we could pick where we wanted to go! They got us into Nobu and we were off to have a great dinner! Upon return our bedroom was ready for us with rose petals and tea lights lit everywhere.. not to mention the sweetest note saying they hoped we had a great time at Nobu!

The lounge was great and the staff were tremendous!

The bed was also incredibly comfortable and I have no idea what size that bed is but it is certainly bigger than any king size I've slept in (including my own)!

Tiny thing to be aware of- our room looked right out At the royal mews - gorgeous but if you are a light sleeper some sirens at night may be a bother - that being said, my husband and I are both deep sleepers and this didn't bother us at all but if you are a light sleeper you may want a room not facing bunckingham palace road (or just call down and I'm sure someone would be there to provide you with ear plugs in a matter of seconds).

Special thanks to both Lauren and Andrew who I felt really went out of their way to make us feel welcomed.

There are sooooo many 5 star hotels in London but if you are lucky enough to score a night here I can't recommend it highly enough!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lilmisstravel
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The best hotel I have stayed on. Very clean and service is superior. The staff help you with anything you ask for and you can always go to the lounge and find something nice to eat. It's not just a hotel, it's an great experience. Whould highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Rasmus M
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Me and my collegues (6 persons) had an amazing stay in this hotel from friday - sunday. The atmosphere is really friendly and nice, the people that work there are extremely serviceminded and I could not ask for any better treatment. The "whatever whenever" button on the phone says it all. :) The bed was really good to sleep in, the best I have ever had. Even better than the one I have at home. :) And the drink and food was also a really nice experience. Thank you Hotel 41 for the best hotel-experience of my life.

Stayed: September 2017