Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Science Museum
from US$42.80
from US$92.30
from US$20.10
8,010 results
All reviews red arrows imax cinema launch pad space exploration all ages flight simulator interactive exhibits suggested donation great for kids half term free entry natural history kids and adults rainy day on display mathematics technology
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Like me, my bank call centre security specialist also had his mobile phone stolen from the toilets in the basement. BEWARE! Notices and extra CCTV near by should be actively monitored.

1  Thank Worldtravelfrends
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited on a very wet Easter Monday, expecting long queues and half of London’s kids sheltering from the rain. Despite it being busy it was perfectly brilliant. Having done the amazing pre-booked PowerUp exhibition in the morning we then visited Wonderlab in the afternoon. It has an entrance price but is worth every penny. It wasn’t busy inside, so all the attractions were easily accessible. In all honesty, this is the most inspiring, interactive and fun few hours you can have with kids in London - absolutely loved it and massively regret not buying an annual ticket as we will be back.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This was one of our trip to London destinations and we were excited about going. On entering the free museum, we were confronted by a till requesting a donation to the museum. No problem I though, as it's free to enter, I'm give a £10 donation, thinking that'll be all I'm need to spend. Don't be fooled by that, as amongst every interesting part of the museum bears an additional cost, which soon adds up. IMAX costs extra, space display is extra, red arrows are extra, as are the 360 degree rides, several other exhibits were extra as well, and certainty not cheap.

It was an interesting museum, and we spent several hours in there, but not as good as we'd thought it'd be.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

So, firstly I’d like to praise the value of the museum. Clearly designed with Kids in mind, I can think of nothing as important as enthusing future generations in Science.

But, this museum misses something in being a bit too static for adults. The descriptions are brief - accessible, but brief.

As a scientist, I feel that the lack of impact statements, or unclear direction, is ultimately disappointing. Science ‘museum’ should be a misnomer - science is a dynamic process - yet this place faithfully creates such a picture: a cold, sparse museum of past wonder.

What was quite unique, for example, was to see the coronal sections of HM’s brain... but no statement of why he was important for the neurosciences.

It seems that the engineering sections seemed to cater more for adults, but the decorations seemed to be the arbitrary, rather than reflecting a quest.

As someone who dearly loves many aspects of Science, I just don’t think this represents what many scientists love; and ultimately, whilst it might interest kids, I can’t see it inspiring them. :(

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Brilliant displays that never cease to amaze. The flight and space sections are particularly good.
I wonder what a photographic exhibition centred around the siege of Lucknow, India was doing there!